Luxxxe Affaire

MARS - Maverick's Appearance Rating System

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
Spinnerville, BC
Eden said:
You took a beating and you keep on licking (oops meant ticking). Good on you for at least trying to respond to all of the hate mail, ty for adjusting your criteria. Stay honest and try to smile through the shit!!
That's me. A lean, mean, posting machine.

I not only smile, but I genuinely chuckle at some of the things posted. It's been both educational and entertaining (although somewhat tiring responding to all the posts).

I've always wanted to play a heel if I was a WWE wrestler. I think they have the most fun. I think it's more fun when people love to hate you than when people hate to love you :).

I think 80% hate me, 20% love me.
Or maybe 20% hate me, 80% love me.
Or maybe it's 80% love me, 20% love to hate me.

Ah, I think I like the last one the best. Best compromise. In that one, both groups love me in one form or another. ;)

And just so people know, I have 2 trusted people I talk to regarding SP advice. Eden, you always come up with top marks. Some of the things you do are unmatched in the industry, like buying platters for a guys birthday and stuff. That is just awesome. Too bad not everybody appreciates that. Don't let my ratings system get you down. You are the "Top Gun" instructor when it comes to SP training school. Just make sure you let me get away with a couple fly byes when I visit Victoria K? ;)

I've got more stuff to post, but I'm a little tired. I need to take a break. I am supposed to meet a certain "famous" person tommorow. Maybe I'll post a bit more later on some odds and ends I need to clarify.

Licks to you,

Mav
------------------------------------
Chuckw, nobody is being reviewed here. HOWEVER, these posts does belong in this forum because it is highly RELEVANT to REVIEWS. If posted in the Lounge, it would get lost in the mix really quickly. That's why I chose to post it here. Hope that clears things up.

lenny

girls just wanna have fu
May 20, 2004
your GF's panties
ace85 said:
I am kind of concerned that I just read some sort of Manifesto like from the UNIBOMBER.
Some will appreciate his style & contribution & some won't.

Evidently you are in the latter group & want to get under his skin.

Jonesy

Apr 4, 2005
Maverick. Looks like you have unintentionally offended more people in one post that most could if they tried. Talent!

Don't give up on having an opinion. Your rating scheme is certainly comprehensive and gave pretty well anyone from short people to albinos something to take exception with. Talent!

Don't let all the negativity get your down. Having a different opinion than some, particularly certain "some", is something to be proud of.

Keep on posting like the Energizer Bunny. Nice to see someone who doesn't take this too seriously.

Very Veronica

Banned
Aug 2, 2004
Vancouver
Jonesy said:
Maverick. Nice to see someone who doesn't take this too seriously.
:confused:

I say we need an impartial referee...Maverick, why don't you ask one of your non-sp dates what they think about your project.

Penhold

Feb 8, 2004
B.C.
Maverick:

You have to be tolerant of the vertically-challenged SP for the sake of your pooner brothers. I've heard more than one guy say his ideal height for a woman is under 4' .... well to be precise they actually said the top of an SPs head should be at the height of their bellybutton so that it puts their mouths in just the right position..... But then, I guess they're not there for sparkling conversation :)

Your rating scale accounts for total height, but not all the other measurements that are equally critical to an SP's performance and which should be taken into account in any SP-rating scale.

In the spirit of contributing to the PERB brotherhood and getting a rating system that works for all, may I suggest you also include the following in your rating scale so that others can adapt it to their own use:

1. Torso length. BJs are an essential requirement for most guys seeing an SP. When she's sitting on the floor in front of you giving you a bj, you don't want to bend your shaft if she's too low, and you don't want to stand on your tiptoes if her torso's too long).

2. Thigh length. Thighs too short, and in doggy position you have to spread your own legs in order to lower yourself to her low position. Thighs too long and you can't get the angle right and micro-dick might not reach.

3. Leg length. Important for those times she bends over while walking away from you, looks back at you from between her legs and invites you to do her right there in the hallway. Legs too short and you have to squat, legs too long and you have to stand on tiptoes. Just right and you kind of rock back and forth on your heels with no strain to your legs or lower back.

4. Forearm length. Critically important for the perfect HJ. Too short and her arm goes in a sharp arc and - "ouch" - you've got a bent banana. Too long, and her hand motion is essentially straight up and down, without that bit of side friction that adds so much to the experience. Kind of like buying the perfect scroll saw - where it's all in the length of the control arm....

5. Finger length. Too short and she can't get them around your member. Too long and it makes you look like micro-dick. Just right, and she can't quite get her fingers all the way around. (I'm still searching for the lady with perfect 10" fingers :D ).

6. Upper to lower leg ratio. Important in cowgirl. If the squat isn't just right, she'll tend to slowly fall over backwards, or slowly lean towards you. When the ratio is right she stays perfectly balanced and can ride forever.

I'm sure there are many others equally important... :D :D :D

Since "one-size" doesn't fit all, whether in a condom or an SP, a good rating scale needs to take these measurements into account.

Oh yes. And if she's very liberal in where she allows you to put your measuring tape, measurements of important "openings" - width and depth - would also be useful to know for the many super-endowed pooners who are so prevalent on PERB.

:D

IceG

Top Gun Call Sign: Iceman
Jun 3, 2003
Maverick, my brother from another mother....

at least this thread is both interesting and quasi-informative. you are trying to provide some elemental consistency to a totally subjective area.

Ladies, this "MARS" is based solely on looks, it is not a COMPLETE measure of how attractive or unattractive a dude may feel about you as a sp or woman. Granted, no ONE likes to feel or have someone say they are only "average" in looks so some of the hostility here is understood, but most guys with 3 digit IQs and up also factor in those other sexy intangilbles that vary with each woman and a consideration for overall intelligence, kindness, thoughtfulness, and warmth. Think of it as only a baseline assessment of one aspect of your sexiness (APPEARANCE).

Maverick, the haters in this board will always hate (it gives them a sad sense of strength), the shite disturber will always shite (they are already full of said excrement), and the playas will always play (we're here for a good time, not a long time, the sun don't shine everyday).

mustangjoe

May 16, 2004
I'm still waiting for thw simple version, 'cause I'm still too fucking lazy to read all this shit.

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
Spinnerville, BC
Jonesy said:
Maverick. Looks like you have unintentionally offended more people in one post that most could if they tried. Talent!

Don't give up on having an opinion. Your rating scheme is certainly comprehensive and gave pretty well anyone from short people to albinos something to take exception with. Talent!

Don't let all the negativity get your down. Having a different opinion than some, particularly certain "some", is something to be proud of.

Keep on posting like the Energizer Bunny. Nice to see someone who doesn't take this too seriously.
Wow, I didn't know I had it in me to offend more people without trying than most people do when they try. I guess I'll have to add that to my Curriculum
Vitae. I'll never give up on having an opinion. I consider myself an independent thinker. I don't go with the crowd. At least I know what I'm looking for in a woman, well maybe not exactly yet, but I keep getting closer with each long term relationship. Currently between relationships but I'm having fun as a single guy. Too many people settle out of fear of being alone forever. Not me.

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
Spinnerville, BC
;)
Very Veronica said:
:confused:

I say we need an impartial referee...Maverick, why don't you ask one of your non-sp dates what they think about your project.
They've got security clearance. If they want to learn about the Mig, they can read about it. :cool:

"That" project that you refer to is over. Current project is MARS. We'll see if there is a 3rd project in me after this is over.

Penhold said:
Maverick:
You have to be tolerant of the vertically-challenged SP for the sake of your pooner brothers. I've heard more than one guy say his ideal height for a woman is under 4' .... well to be precise they actually said the top of an SPs head should be at the height of their bellybutton so that it puts their mouths in just the right position..... But then, I guess they're not there for sparkling conversation :)
:D
That was a good read Penhold! Excellent contribution. It's funny and true. Or is funny because it's true? Either way, keep up the good work ;)

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
Spinnerville, BC
Just wondering... who the best is...

IceG said:
at least this thread is both interesting and quasi-informative. you are trying to provide some elemental consistency to a totally subjective area.

Ladies, this "MARS" is based solely on looks, it is not a COMPLETE measure of how attractive or unattractive a dude may feel about you as a sp or woman. Granted, no ONE likes to feel or have someone say they are only "average" in looks so some of the hostility here is understood, but most guys with 3 digit IQs and up also factor in those other sexy intangilbles that vary with each woman and a consideration for overall intelligence, kindness, thoughtfulness, and warmth. Think of it as only a baseline assessment of one aspect of your sexiness (APPEARANCE).

Maverick, the haters in this board will always hate (it gives them a sad sense of strength), the shite disturber will always shite (they are already full of said excrement), and the playas will always play (we're here for a good time, not a long time, the sun don't shine everyday).
Ice: "Have you Figured it out yet?"
Mav: "What's that?"
Ice: "Who's the best pilot?"

It's time for Mav to reveal the other qualities his ladies have had. Just to stay in character, we'll call them Admiral's Daughters.

Admiral's Daughter 1:
Looks 8.0
---------
Height 4'11", good proportion, started wearing majorly padded bra (not when I was dating her) which was a turnoff. Turned heads when done up nicely, but was otherwise average with all makeup off. Height made it hard to kiss :).

Intelligence 9.0
---------------
Graduated in top 20% of a top 5 program (in difficulty) at a prestigious educational institution. Always told me I was one of the smartest people she knew. Currently works for an IT company.

Athletic Ability 8.0
------------------
Defied her miniscule stature and showed the "boys" a thing or two once in a while.

Admiral's Daughter 2:
Looks 9.0
---------
5'7" Often got asked if she was a model. Basically the object of lust whereever we went. Perfect overall shape, legs, and firm body. Could have used more bust, but at least was firm. Great hair, model face. Often had to intentionally dress down to detract attention. Perfect height for kissing :).

Intelligence 10.0
----------------
Hard to believe, but it's true. Graduated top 5% in top 3 program in prestigious university. I consider myself a 9.5, and I truly believe she was naturally smarter than me. She considered me more intelligent, but she had more pure raw talent (what I call "smart") in this area. Unfortunately, has not put it to optimal use.

Athletic Ability 4.0
------------------
Well below average. Really does "throw like a girl." :) (sorry if that sounded sexist, I didn't mean it to sound like that). Is not very good at things that require labour or dexterity.

Admiral's Daughter 3:
Looks 8.5
---------
5'3" Very sharp dresser. Beautiful overall figure, facial symmetry, and shape. However, did not possess that deadly natural beauty that would put her over the top into 9.0 territory.

Intelligence 7.5
---------------
No college, but got a business diploma. Excellent people skills. I believe she is currently working as a real estate agent.

Athletic ability 6.0
------------------
Could dance up a storm at the clubs, but basically "threw like a girl" when it came to real sports.

All were different, and special to Maverick in different ways.

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
Spinnerville, BC
Simplified MARS Version 1.0

mustangjoe said:
I'm still waiting for thw simple version, 'cause I'm still too fucking lazy to read all this shit.
Ok here is the Simplified version:
-------------------------------
5.0 and below - below average and needs no explanation.

6.0 - average girl - you probably wouldn't give her a 2nd look by definition
6.5 - optimized average girl - tries hard, so when the pickings are slim, you may give her the break she's been looking for by giving her a 2nd look. (j/k) ;)

7.0 - girl next door look - "pretty" but not quite "beautiful." Easily achieved by almost any woman with effort and minimal beauty enhancers.
7.5 - optimized girl next door or head turner who intentionally "prepares down" to avoid unwanted attention

8.0 - head turner, looker, whatever you want to call it - gets more than her share of attention from other men. Although subjective, about 80% will generally agree she is a head turner. Considered more than just a pretty girl, she is a beautiful girl. Can be achieved with effort and beauty enhancers by most women.
8.5 - optimized head turner or former 9.0 who is no longer "quite there" due to what could be a variety of factors.

--------------HARD DECK (see below)----------------

9.0 - looks truly beautiful through a combination of both natural beauty and beauty enhancers. She is still an 8.0 with all beauty enhancers removed due to her natural beauty. Meets MOST of the criteria that the discovery channel defines as "ingrainly desirable" to a male :). j/k
9.5 - a 9.0 who meets even more stringent criteria. VERY DIFFICULT rating to achieve. Girl is born naturally beautiful and makes an effort to optimize and maintain it. Highest objective rating possible.

10.0 - a 9.5 who in YOUR opinion, is the perfect girl, which is why the 0.5 points gets added.

---------------------
Some notes:
1. Ratings are on a "sliding scale" (in honor of Iceman's Rio Slider) meaning they could go up or down 0.5 points depending on the situation. For example, an 8.0 could be an 8.5 at a wedding party, yet only 7.5 on a lazy day around the house dressed in PJ's and no makeup.

2. All factors to do with beauty should be considered to arrive at a final overall figure. If applied properly, final figures should be within 0.5 points, or at least 1.0 point to 80% of other "reviewers" 80% of the time :). Reviewer should make a note if girl was at the high or low point of her sliding scale (eg. if she is "normally an 8.0", maybe note she was an 8.5 that day only, or a 7.5 that day only).

3. Beauty enhancers are defined as things such as clothing, makeup, hair accessories, etc. Beauty enhancers can generally raise a girls rating by up to 1.0 point (if she is below 7.0 to begin with, effort will also be required to get to 7.0 in the first place - there is no free lunch!). That is why I say almost any woman can be an 8.0 with effort and enhancers.

4. The HARD DECK - 9.0 is where the major line is drawn. In order to be a 9.0, girl must be naturally beautiful as well, but not stop there. She must optimize that natural beauty with carefully chosen enhancers that suit her personality and style. Those of you who don't know what the hard deck is, need to watch Top Gun. Those of you who know will love this new addition. When you and your buds are having a competition to see who can score the hottest babe, this adds new meaning to the line "below the hard deck does not count." :cool:

5. Height of 5'0 to 5'11" is considered neutral. 4'11" and below, and 6'0" and above is considered somewhat negative. Don't necessarily deduct 0.5 points or anything, but just consider it in the grand scheme of the overall rating.

Last edited:

Jonesy

Apr 4, 2005
maverick73 said:
Currently between relationships but I'm having fun as a single guy. Too many people settle out of fear of being alone forever. Not me.
Fuck. You are living my life currently!

I only go out with people I consider highly attractive and are interesting to be with. Lucky to have had a run of relationship since school but dry spell past four months or so. I refuse to compromise and I am pleased there is a kindred spirit out there.

American Male

Banned
Dec 18, 2004
Vancouver, most of the year
Damaged said:
Lurker 123,

I think you missed the point of the thread. It is "Maverick's appearance Rating System" not someone elses. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with his scale but at least he took the time to define it so now I understand when he rates a woman an 8.5 what it is based on.
This was my point in my original response to Mav's system. All of it is inherently subjective. I agree that when Mav uses his system and rates a SP a 7.5, that is a Mav only rating.
The problem I see with it is Lurker's issue, in a sense. Mav is preporting to be supply the PERB membership with an objective standard when it is subjective. Many have pointed out the height issue. Many prefer very tall or very short and Mav's system discounts that entirely. If you like tall women, the women you find attractive can never be highly rated in this system. That just seems, well, weird. Brooke Shields is very tall, and I think she is very sexy and attractive. Brooke Shields is not a 9 out of 10???

ace85

Banned
Jan 30, 2004
ICE G forgot 2 things.

Maverick, the haters in this board will always hate (it gives them a sad sense of strength), the shite disturber will always shite (they are already full of said excrement), and the playas will always play (we're here for a good time, not a long time, the sun don't shine everyday).[/QUOTE]

The hypocrites will always be hypocrites (many not even realizing it).

Some people will never truly understand this hobby/lifestyle/profession/addicition/vice.

IceG

Jun 3, 2003
Planet of the A---

Maverick, there is another "group" of complete and utter 3D losers who follow my posts (and a few others) around and quote them and try to demonstrate one small iota of intelligence by copying the structure of the intellect in the original post. Unfortunately, these individuals possess little to no original thinking skills and display primitive thought processes by simply trying to express their limited brain power by mimicry masked as a weak form of rhetorical intelligence.

It is said that monkeys, chimps, and gorillas are capable of this behaviour. Many of these primeapes are or have been banned by the Moderators on this board for their simian-like posts in the past.

Last edited:

ace85

Banned
Jan 30, 2004
Wow ICE G

Your wit and intelligence is astounding.

I found your orginal post to be fairly acturate, just missing a couple of categories of posters.

The biggest group of which is those who don't really get this whole segment of the world that we are discussing.

The other group "the hypocrites" tends to be a fairly small very arrogant group that tend to really believe they are beyond reproach. They lash out at others who don't agree with them. They enjoy hurling isults like apes and chimpanzees hurl feces.

Funny thing is they also share one other characteristic whith gorrillas. Do you know what that might be?

IceG

Jun 3, 2003
WHO IS THE HYPOCRITE? Usually the stalker/loser.

Who is the hypocrite? You are the one who was sending me PMs BEGGING FOR INFO? Just because i don't want anythng to do with you, you just follow me around like a dog. You send me a review AFTER I tell you to get lost. Who is the arrogant one?

Here's the proof: the Pm you sent me June 13 BEFORE YOU GOT BANNED.

Old 06-13-2005, 04:23 PM
ace85

You and I seem to be battling.
I admitt I didn't like the atitude you gave me by ignoring my PMs and then suggesting I didn't deserve a PM when I ASKED if you were going to get back to me.

That being said, had you simply stated that in a PM I would have been able to deal with it.

So here you go.

NATASHA.

Fit, but not quite hard body. Wicked Hot when her hair is down.

Likes to be massaged. Gets her into it.

Seems to like to give head, I don't know if she is really good at it or not, but how much she seemed to like it was a turn on.

She likes to fuck and gets right into it, which is a turn on considering her somewhat timid persona. Pulls you close. I fucked her hard for 25 minutes and she liked it. I don't think she would have minded had I kept going.

No Digits, or DATY which is disappointing, but man she likes the dick.

So have you seen Samantha, what about those details on NIKI. Are the rumours of BBBJ or Greek true or is that only in Vancouver when you spend the big money.

Sorry for bringing this here Maverick.

ace85

Banned
Jan 30, 2004
Ice G

You are hilarious.

The original reason you didn't send me a reply to my PM is we were "even" on info shared. Hence the review of Natasha.

Quality guy ICE G posting private PMS. I would ask you to grow up and remove my PM from from your post. But you are a sad and beaten 12 year old so I will have to ask someone else.

Mr Moderator please remove the PM that ICE has posted as it was sent to him under the premise of privacy.

Thank you.

I am still not sure you get the HYPOCRITE reference. But your reaction today, seems to confirm the reality of the myth that is ICE G.

Quite simply I disagree on the pooner's (not only yours) stance that supporting a bad owner is irrelevant. But more importanly the hypocrites on the board tend to be the ones that.
1) Either dillusionally believe they respect the girls they visit (while publically rating everything down to how many eye lashes they have.)
2) The guys that think that the girls really like you as much as they do while you are dropping $$$. It is hilarious.
3) Somehow forget the negatives that are associated with the business, and that by participating in the business the pooner is contributing to.

That is a general statement. I am smart enough to recognize there are some great situations out there with very few negatives, but to be honest I believe those are the minority.

Sessions with service providers can be fun. You are there customer, but many are in such a precarious position that the customer maintains the power as the customer is paying for next months rent, or for the SPs childs food and clothing. There are many providers out there that seem to being pushing their comfort zone on a regualr basis.

The premise that there is this abundant respect from pooners for the SP's they see when in reality it is a system in which customer A will readily pay X to get Y or X+$100 so she will do z is just a great big farce. SP's are a commodity to argue this is silly.

There are benefits to these boards, sharing good and bad information, interacting with the SPs is interesting, but what is it really. It is an effort for pooners to identify value (save money), and a direct way for SPs to solicit clients(make money). It is also a fantasy world that so many posters like to visit. It is a fantasy world in which ICE G can attempt to build a personality that counters some of his obvious real life insecurities. Grow up little man grow up.

Show some class and remove the PM.

Last edited:

rollerboy

Teletubby Sport Hunter
Dec 5, 2004
San Francisco
Mav,

Your scale is clearly way too subjective, and biased towards current prevailing standards in the West. To a degree, these ideals have been propagated by fashion, media, and entertainment, but standards of beauty vary significantly by geography, culture, and time.

Going back in time, curvier women such as Marilyn Monroe set the standard of beauty, and the beautiful subjects of Rubens work would fare poorly on your scale. In Asian cultures, petite women are often preferred, and men often look to marry women who are shorter than themselves. A range of 5'9"-5'11" would in many communities be freakishly tall for a woman, much as you negatively regard a woman's height exceeding 6'.

A ratings scale should be more empirical, robust against such fluctuations. For instance, the proportion of a sampling population which finds a particular subject to be more attractive than average. That depends on the sampling population, but it doesn't require redefining the basic measure. Hell, it could be applied to cows, to identify which cows were most appealing to bulls.

Vancouver Escorts