Whats more important?

oppai

ilikeasianswithbigtitties
Oct 6, 2002
1,160
9
38
Attitude but has to at least take care of herself and be presentable.
A girls looks DIE OFF for me if she has a poor attitude.
 

keiratouch

Keira touch me!
Mar 22, 2009
70
0
0
Vancouver
Ok how about this?

What about photos, do you prefer photos that are airbrushed over ones that are not? Although airbrushed photos show more effort, photos that are not airbrushed give you a better look at what you are getting, what are your thoughts?
 

[Server Error]

Clients Abort
Nov 18, 2003
285
1
18
When the phrase 'girl/boy next door' is mentioned, does it mean the subject is great, decent, plain, average, or not-so-good looking? It seems to be a cultural reference that I have no firm grip on.

What would a girl with a girl-next-door look rate on perberts' 10-point scale? I personally don't find Giselle Bündchen very attractive; there is something about her smile that feels unnatural to me. Would someone post some reference photos of women who they think are a 7, 8, 9, or even 10?
 

keiratouch

Keira touch me!
Mar 22, 2009
70
0
0
Vancouver
When the phrase 'girl/boy next door' is mentioned, does it mean the subject is great, decent, plain, average, or not-so-good looking? It seems to be a cultural reference that I have no firm grip on.

What would a girl with a girl-next-door look rate on perberts' 10-point scale? I personally don't find Giselle Bündchen very attractive; there is something about her smile that feels unnatural to me. Would someone post some reference photos of women who they think are a 7, 8, 9, or even 10?

Its all in the eye of the beholder right, for me girl/boy next door means, someone who is an attractive average, someone who has a comfortable look that is not hot enough to scare you away from talking to her randomly in a coffee shop ect. Attractive enough to be pretty but not to the point that it intimidates you, ya know?
 

AA_Train

Registered AWESOME
Jul 19, 2007
768
4
18
In both SO and SP there has to be a balance of both. As to which trait I prefer to be more dominant, it depends on my mood. There's no doubt that looks are a significant factor and will make me want or not want to learn more by reading their reviews and/or looking over their website. Once I've gotten more info, I make my decision. So far, I think I've made some pretty good choices with SPs, women who turn me on in not just looks but in attitude.
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts