Set a new pooners mind at ease...

hunter72

New member
Dec 18, 2008
2
0
0
Soon to be a 1st timer. I'm making my way to BC next week from the US and I've got some time reserved with a well reviewed SP. CL seems too sketchy to me, and I want no part of Street walkers.

From what I've been able to gather, it seems like LE focuses on street business. Any way aside from reviews (which could be faked) to know if the SP you're meeting is real and not a set up? What are the penalties for a 1st offense if you do get caught up with LE?

Any advice would be welcome, I'd hate for any anxieties to "interfere" with private time. Ugh! Can't wait to join the club, guess I'll just need to get through my 1st experience before those nerves can settle down.
 

Voyeur

New member
Jul 4, 2008
49
0
0
Just look for well reviewed girls on this site. there are a bunch in the lower mainland.

Vanesssa
Lily
Isabelle
Erotic Christine

just to name 4 off the top of my head.

if you are worried about keeping everything really quiet, than I'd stick to the indies (as far as I know, the 4 above girls are independent)...and none are working with LE to bust you. make you bust, yes.
 

FortunateOne

Banned
Jan 29, 2008
1,693
10
0
vancouver
I think he says he already has an appt with someone.

It is the legality of it all that he finds worrisome.

Don't go cruising, don't go to an mp, don't go to a micro. Those are for more experienced guys. See your independent sp at her location (or yours) and relax and enjoy yourself. Nobody cares. Even in other cities the only ones who care are the city bylaw enforcers trying to catch unlicensed escorts, concerned about missing out on their piece of the action.

On an only slightly related note, I was reading some link to something legal and they were describing some very extreme strip clubs that had some legal issues.

It is also illegal to keep a common bawdy-house for the performance of indecent acts; however, what will be considered “indecent” may vary, as it is determined by the community’s standard of tolerance. The Supreme Court of Canada’s ruling in R. v. Tremblay, [1993] 2 S.C.R. 932, suggests that the community’s level of tolerance can be set quite high. In that case, owners of a nightclub in Montréal hired nude dancers to perform in individual cubicles for clients who were permitted to remove their own clothing and masturbate during the performance. The majority of judges held that the acts were not indecent since they did not fall below the community standard of tolerance for such activities. The Court included as relevant the circumstances surrounding the act, the degree of harm that could result from public exposure, and expert evidence. The Court bolstered its findings on the facts that no complaints had been received about the club’s activities, the performance had taken place in a closed room with only consenting adults present, there was no physical contact between patrons and dancers, and expert testimony classified the proceedings as non-pathological acts of voyeurism and exhibitionism that caused no harm to anyone.
More here:

http://dsp-psd.tpsgc.gc.ca/Collection-R/LoPBdP/CIR/822-e.htm
 

SeekSteadyRegSP

Active member
Feb 9, 2005
772
100
43
Soon to be a 1st timer. I'm making my way to BC next week from the US and I've got some time reserved with a well reviewed SP. CL seems too sketchy to me, and I want no part of Street walkers.

From what I've been able to gather, it seems like LE focuses on street business. Any way aside from reviews (which could be faked) to know if the SP you're meeting is real and not a set up? What are the penalties for a 1st offense if you do get caught up with LE?

Any advice would be welcome, I'd hate for any anxieties to "interfere" with private time. Ugh! Can't wait to join the club, guess I'll just need to get through my 1st experience before those nerves can settle down.

For Canada, your fears are mostly unfounded. You are entirely within the bounds of the laws of Canada if you have the woman visit you at your hotel/motel. Visiting her at her place of incall is technically illegal, but probably not policed a great deal unless she's the sort of a woman you would probably do well not to visit anyway.

Take a chill pill on this one and c'mon up and let yourself enjoy the arrangement you made. There will be plenty of time for nervous excitement once you've made final confirmation calls and she's on her way over!

Enjoy!
 

namssa

...................
May 3, 2007
1,215
8
38
Between the legs of a HOT SP!!
No Worries!

You can relax, you are now in Canada. Prostitution is legal here, no worries. The only thing you really have to worry about is that you do not discuss any activities and $$ in public. Text, email, PM, phone call, it's all good. Don't discuss anything in a car in the street, in any place except for your place or her place, behind closed doors. If you do go to a MP, as long as you are inside a private room, you have nothing to worry about, discuss whatever you like.

Going to her place is technically illegal, but your chances of getting busted are extremely remote, to the extent where you should not worry about it. Many, many guys do this every day without a problem. As long as you are discrete, LE is not interested in you at all.

If you make sure the girl is well reviewed by a few guys, you are not going to have an issue. Just go in, your gift in an envelope, make sure she can see you put it down on a table, and go ahead and get your freak on!

If it is your first time, stay away from the street girls and the Craig's List girls, those are for the more seasoned pooners.

This is one of the reasons why I enjoy living in Canada as opposed to the US.
 

chuckanut

The Cunning Linguist
Dec 27, 2006
1,423
22
38
very well said namssa. to the o.p., just follow what namssa said and u're good.

btw, heidi was one of my atf's too.

-chuck
**retired**
 
Vancouver Escorts