Riley LDH

anonzoldyck

Hunter x Traveller
Nov 15, 2024
34
34
18
Name: Riley
Link: https://www.luxdollhouse.com/riley-lux
Method of Contact: Text
Rates: $$$$

F: 7.5 / 10
B: 10 / 10
S: 7 / 10

I’ve been wanting to book Riley for a while now and finally the schedule aligned. Riley has an incredible fit body, blond hair, and again her body is much better than the pictures we see. Her age higher than posted and wore a ton of makeup, I prefer more of a natural look.

She is a little sensitive on her enhanced breast but yea they are mesmerizing and beautiful. Service wise is a bit limited to my usuals (very LFK/basic CBJ/toys/no DATY). Too bad didn’t really click all that much, was fairly distant conversationally, and seems tired (she did opened up at the end with more open LFK and finished her off with digits). Though I can definitely say that she’s not a clock watcher, does not rush anything, and still does try her best to pleasure you. She takes instructions fairly well but more on the gentle soft side, not really a GFE+/PSE level-type (she leans towards safe GFE). Her on her back spread wide up missionary style and her moaning slowly and quietly was a sight to see and the highlight of the session for me.

Overall just finally got to meet her, and maybe if the stars align again I’d give it another shot, first-time expectations were just a bit high for me I guess.
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts