Companion's name: Miley
Date of Visit: 2026 Oct 5
Preferred Method of Contact: https://luxdollhouse.com/miley-lux
Phone Number:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City: Winnipeg
Location: St Boniface
Type of Visit: PSE (2 extras included)
Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes
Activities: bbbj, prostate massage, body massage, hj, mish, spooning
Scheduled Length of Visit: 90min
Donation: 750 + 50 tips
Approximate age of Companion: Ad says 30. Looks like 35ish to me
Hair Color and Length: As shown in her ads pics
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: French Canadian
Companion Description: Very fit. Looks more slender than in pictures
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes
Public comments:
The rest of the story:
It was my first time meeting Miley. I booked 90min straight up as she has many positive reviews. Glad I did that. Greeted by Miley in sexy lingerie. She started with bbbj while I was standing right after I took a quick shower. I didn't want her to get too tired from bj squatting down, so we moved to the bed. She continued for a while then changed to 69. Her kitty is clean and tight. She then changed to reversed cowgirl, and man I had to clench my teeth not to come. We then did cowgirl and mish and I eventually came in spoon position. I went to the washroom to clean myself before we started round 2, and she gave me a back massage for a while. She asked me to flip over and I got hard again once my nipples met her warm breasts. We continued with bj, hj, prostate massage (more like anal digiting as I didn't feel she hit my prostate) and I finished in mish this time. I was very satisfied so I left her a tip. She says she decides when to come back to Winnipeg again, but so far she doesn't have a plan yet. Will very likely to repeat when she comes back. Miley will be in town for another couple of days.
Date of Visit: 2026 Oct 5
Preferred Method of Contact: https://luxdollhouse.com/miley-lux
Phone Number:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City: Winnipeg
Location: St Boniface
Type of Visit: PSE (2 extras included)
Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes
Activities: bbbj, prostate massage, body massage, hj, mish, spooning
Scheduled Length of Visit: 90min
Donation: 750 + 50 tips
Approximate age of Companion: Ad says 30. Looks like 35ish to me
Hair Color and Length: As shown in her ads pics
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: French Canadian
Companion Description: Very fit. Looks more slender than in pictures
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes
Public comments:
The rest of the story:
It was my first time meeting Miley. I booked 90min straight up as she has many positive reviews. Glad I did that. Greeted by Miley in sexy lingerie. She started with bbbj while I was standing right after I took a quick shower. I didn't want her to get too tired from bj squatting down, so we moved to the bed. She continued for a while then changed to 69. Her kitty is clean and tight. She then changed to reversed cowgirl, and man I had to clench my teeth not to come. We then did cowgirl and mish and I eventually came in spoon position. I went to the washroom to clean myself before we started round 2, and she gave me a back massage for a while. She asked me to flip over and I got hard again once my nipples met her warm breasts. We continued with bj, hj, prostate massage (more like anal digiting as I didn't feel she hit my prostate) and I finished in mish this time. I was very satisfied so I left her a tip. She says she decides when to come back to Winnipeg again, but so far she doesn't have a plan yet. Will very likely to repeat when she comes back. Miley will be in town for another couple of days.





