Companion's name: Lina
Date of Visit: August 2026
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 431 458 8351
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...innipeg_avail_august_28_29_31st_only-10281908
City:Winnipeg
Location: Sterling Lyon
Type of Visit: 1hr FS (Safe GFE)
Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes
Activities: CBJ DATY DATO 69 MPOS
Scheduled Length of Visit:1hr
Donation: 350
Approximate age of Companion: mid 20’s
Hair Color and Length: Brown
Smoking Status: vape
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: very pretty, very fit, petite. Super sexy.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!
Public comments:
I don't write many reviews. I generally only see well-reviewed ladies, and so my experiences are usually only good to excellent.
I saw Lina in August and had an excellent experience, which is pretty consistent with what others have said recently.
Contact info on LL. Socials there as well. I texted the # and received a response very quickly. Making an appointment to visit her a few days later was very easy.
The building was easy to find, with lots of parking. I did have some issues with Google maps initially sending me to an incorrect location in the neighbourhood. Luckily, I arrived early enough that this was not a problem. Texted her five minutes before the appointment and was let into the building right on time.
When she opened the door to let me in, I was delighted. I know it sounds cliché, but she is prettier in person. She was wearing a cute outfit similar to one that I have seen in her Leo ads. Her apt was immaculately clean. A quick cleanup and straight into the bedroom!
I'm often a little nervous the first time meeting somebody new and I think my awkwardness came through. I’m sure she sensed it and made things easy. We got down to business quickly.
In general, I prefer DFK and BBBJ, however, she clearly indicates in her ad these are not on the menu so I didn't inquire further. I thoroughly enjoyed DATY, DATO, 69, CBJ and MPOS. Lina is perfectly manicured and groomed, incredibly fit, really flexible and overall quite sexy so I had a great time. I didn't last as long as I would have preferred, in part because her CBJ immediately before was excellent. Chatting afterwards was a lot of fun, and I really like this girl.
YMMV, but for me this was not a tear off your clothes passionate, PSE – attitude kind of experience, but it was was a really fun, safe, GFE. I think it would be less awkward between us if I see her again. I will definitely try to see her again.
For me, the only negative was that she does enjoy a vape, and the smell is pretty pervasive. I don't partake so it is noticeable for me. Definitely not a dealbreaker though.
I do hope she continues, she’s a gem.
Date of Visit: August 2026
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 431 458 8351
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...innipeg_avail_august_28_29_31st_only-10281908
City:Winnipeg
Location: Sterling Lyon
Type of Visit: 1hr FS (Safe GFE)
Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes
Activities: CBJ DATY DATO 69 MPOS
Scheduled Length of Visit:1hr
Donation: 350
Approximate age of Companion: mid 20’s
Hair Color and Length: Brown
Smoking Status: vape
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: very pretty, very fit, petite. Super sexy.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!
Public comments:
I don't write many reviews. I generally only see well-reviewed ladies, and so my experiences are usually only good to excellent.
I saw Lina in August and had an excellent experience, which is pretty consistent with what others have said recently.
Contact info on LL. Socials there as well. I texted the # and received a response very quickly. Making an appointment to visit her a few days later was very easy.
The building was easy to find, with lots of parking. I did have some issues with Google maps initially sending me to an incorrect location in the neighbourhood. Luckily, I arrived early enough that this was not a problem. Texted her five minutes before the appointment and was let into the building right on time.
When she opened the door to let me in, I was delighted. I know it sounds cliché, but she is prettier in person. She was wearing a cute outfit similar to one that I have seen in her Leo ads. Her apt was immaculately clean. A quick cleanup and straight into the bedroom!
I'm often a little nervous the first time meeting somebody new and I think my awkwardness came through. I’m sure she sensed it and made things easy. We got down to business quickly.
In general, I prefer DFK and BBBJ, however, she clearly indicates in her ad these are not on the menu so I didn't inquire further. I thoroughly enjoyed DATY, DATO, 69, CBJ and MPOS. Lina is perfectly manicured and groomed, incredibly fit, really flexible and overall quite sexy so I had a great time. I didn't last as long as I would have preferred, in part because her CBJ immediately before was excellent. Chatting afterwards was a lot of fun, and I really like this girl.
YMMV, but for me this was not a tear off your clothes passionate, PSE – attitude kind of experience, but it was was a really fun, safe, GFE. I think it would be less awkward between us if I see her again. I will definitely try to see her again.
For me, the only negative was that she does enjoy a vape, and the smell is pretty pervasive. I don't partake so it is noticeable for me. Definitely not a dealbreaker though.
I do hope she continues, she’s a gem.





