PERB In Need of Banner

Alexis and Caryn pics

slothyisback

Banned
Oct 5, 2003
685
0
0
61
winnipeg
www.theeroticreview.com
Guys

Finally I have those pics of Caryn you have been waiting for......sorry for the delay.

Also if you remember Alexis from Nevada....... I now have her pics as well.

And if you have less than 10 posts I can not send out these pics as per the direction of these two women.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you send me an E mail address to forward them to

Sloth
 

tom25

what's up doc?
Oct 7, 2003
1,203
0
0
64
Winnipeg
slothyisback said:
Guys

Finally I have those pics of Caryn you have been waiting for......sorry for the delay.

Also if you remember Alexis from Nevada....... I now have her pics as well.

And if you have less than 10 posts I can not send out these pics as per the direction of these two women.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you send me an E mail address to forward them to

Sloth
there's going to be a rash of newbie posting tonight!!!! :D :D :D
 

tom25

what's up doc?
Oct 7, 2003
1,203
0
0
64
Winnipeg
slothyisback said:
sorry

that wasn't my intention to insult anyone

these girls are both very busy and want to work with the "senior" members of perb
I wasn't insulted. That's exactly what I assumed the rationale to be. There are lots of lurkers who never or raraely post, but want to collect pics!

Tom
 

badchad

New member
Jul 1, 2004
9
0
0
60
The peg
magic number

My keyboard was broken for a few months. I'm glad I got it fixed just in time. :eek:

BTW, I'm seeing Shawnna tomorrow, so I'll be sure to add something to the latest thread
 

tom25

what's up doc?
Oct 7, 2003
1,203
0
0
64
Winnipeg
Give it a REST! You must live a totally humourless life.

I confess I only did it to give you a reason to post BBS ... now be a good boy and run off to a mod and complain. :p

Tom
 

Arizona40

Hostage Negotiator
Jan 24, 2005
761
0
16
tom25 said:
now be a good boy and run off to a mod and complain. :p
ROTFLMAO, now where did I put that knitting needle?

 

Arizona40

Hostage Negotiator
Jan 24, 2005
761
0
16
Tom knits scarfs and things in is spare time and I promised him I would lend him my knitting needles if he would "knit me a scarf"
 

tom25

what's up doc?
Oct 7, 2003
1,203
0
0
64
Winnipeg
ranger_one said:
DO I WANT to know what you're going to do with that????
NO ... you want complete deniability!!!!

I'm chilled!!! I just opened a cold one and I'm chilled!
 

tom25

what's up doc?
Oct 7, 2003
1,203
0
0
64
Winnipeg
ranger_one said:
WHAT spare time????
If I had spare time do you think I would waste it posting on some stupid chat board??????

Actually, the secret is out ... after reading the "What to wear" and "not to wear" threads in the lounge, Arizona has asked me to knit him a kilt!!!! He's got the knees for it! :eek:

Tom
 

BIGblackstudd

Member
Oct 6, 2003
307
0
16
tom25 said:
Give it a REST! You must live a totally humourless life.

I confess I only did it to give you a reason to post BBS ... now be a good boy and run off to a mod and complain. :p

Tom
Actually, I enjoy myself quite a bit, thanks for your concern. Take for example your lame attempts at needling me, I actually find that funny. It's a small man that can't find humour in these situations. Now I hope you don't go and get yourself banned again, that would be a real shame now. :D
Yes Phoenix, you too. :rolleyes:
 

Arizona40

Hostage Negotiator
Jan 24, 2005
761
0
16
tom25 said:
Arizona has asked me to knit him a kilt!!!! He's got the knees for it! :eek:

Tom
LOL
Ranger, there's your earth shattering Ka-boom for ya. :D
 

Arizona40

Hostage Negotiator
Jan 24, 2005
761
0
16
 

tom25

what's up doc?
Oct 7, 2003
1,203
0
0
64
Winnipeg
BIGblackstudd said:
Actually, I enjoy myself quite a bit, thanks for your concern. Take for example your lame attempts at needling me, I actually find that funny. It's a small man that can't find humour in these situations. Now I hope you don't go and get yourself banned again, that would be a real shame now. :D
Yes Phoenix, you too. :rolleyes:
Oh goodness ... i think i have been chastised. *hangs his head in shame and walks slowly out of the room*
 

tom25

what's up doc?
Oct 7, 2003
1,203
0
0
64
Winnipeg
ranger_one said:
:eek:
Yup.
Yet another unpleasant mental image- and the month was going so well.

:)

OK, now I get it. Tom needling BBS and Arizona handing overthe needle- D-UH!
I REALLY gotta learn to stay off Perb after my accounting class. :rolleyes:
NO ... its for stabbing people through the eye!!! DUH!!

as for the unpleasant image ... think Mon-I-Ca and Lace mini-dress!!!!!!

that will fix up just about any problem!

Tom
 

Arizona40

Hostage Negotiator
Jan 24, 2005
761
0
16
BIGblackstudd said:
It's a small man that can't find humour in these situations.
Mandy, Kerry, are Tom and I "small men?"
 
Vancouver Escorts