new year new top list!! input from all

J

johnny496

I have been going to EB/TO and have tried Kiesha Fox, Tracy and Lynn, all three very good.

Kiesha - very nice BJ and fun in all positions
Tracy - small bum good ride
Lynn - a real moaner - good PS experience
Vikki - EB - good BJ


What are the top lists from others on FS from other independants?
 

dilligaf

Upstanding Member
Oct 19, 2004
206
0
16
winnipeg
Kerry,Mandy,Monica,Shawnna I would also suggest Nicole at Broadways
 

chuck

Member
Oct 13, 2003
313
0
16
63
My list in no particular order as I believe it is impossible to rate these women as who is one, who is two, who is three, and so forth ........

Mandy, Kerry, Monica and Lynn
 

rubintugger

Humour Hijacker
Aug 19, 2003
1,333
820
113
slothyisback said:
Alexis
Willow
Caryn
Nicole at Broadways ( wow ... )
Zeo

( sorry I haven't seen Kerry / Mandy and Monica )
You haven't seen Kerry / Mandy or Monica? Really? With all your "knowledge" about the hobby, after reading the stacks of reviews, you still haven't seen these sure bets? These perennial top ten (usually top 5) ladies?

I think perspective has a lot to do with reviewing. Having a gold standard to compare to. Now I understand that famous posting you made last year.

slothyisback said:
New Girl in Winnipeg

-------------------------

Guys their is a new girl in town called Nikki Love (not the xxx pornstar) She is early 30's and blonde and about 36 dd breasts and 135 pounds. She dresses very nasty and is outstanding in the sack as well. Almost anything goes DATY / DFK / BBBJ / FACIALS ( not sure about greek ) and as well MSOG. She is the total package for $ 140.

Give her some drinks and you might get some more mileage. Her E mail is nikkiloveit@hotmail.com

It all makes sense now. Without Kerry / Mandy or Monica to judge against, I guess Nikki Orangefingers would be your total package....

I admit, I haven't seen all the women on everyone's top 10 lists, and I haven't seen Monica yet (although I am still tempted..), I think I have sampled most of the best reviewed here, which gives my reviews some good comparative basis.

My 2 cents worth...

Rubin
 

Luvaboy

Banned
Jan 17, 2005
7
0
0
www.google.com
My cream of the crop

Being the breast luva that I am these three indy sp's are the top of my list and why -

Brooke - classy & great heat, luv this sp's T&A!
Jessica - gorgeous - the best tits in western Canada
Oshean - this lady is a fu*k machine! Best money spent on an sp (don't care for the bolt-ons) :eek:

Jessica and Brooke are really tough to beat but I am looking forward to seeing Zoe who looks very (natually) busty with a sweet personallity
 

slothyisback

Banned
Oct 5, 2003
685
0
0
61
winnipeg
www.theeroticreview.com
this is what I mean

Robintugger

I have called MONICA at least 30 - 40 times and have had no luck hooking up with her. And Kerry and Mandy only work during the day and I live out of town. It's not like I haven't tried to meet all three of them.

So FUCK OFF and worry about your own backyard.

How come you haven't seen Zoe or Alexis ?????
 

Quimby

Banned
Nov 10, 2003
419
0
0
62
Springfield
rubintugger said:
I think perspective has a lot to do with reviewing. Having a gold standard to compare to. Now I understand that famous posting you made last year. It all makes sense now. I guess Nikki Orange fingers would be your total package....

My 2 cents worth ... Rubin
Rubin, I can't understand your accusations toward Slothy ... I don't think there is 1 post where he has steered someone wrong. So, you go back over a year ago to find a post that contradicts a previous one. Ever had a great tug - and then she's a stiff the next time?

You're way off base with this Slothy slag! IMHO.


Q
 

rubintugger

Humour Hijacker
Aug 19, 2003
1,333
820
113
slothyisback said:
Robintugger

I have called MONICA at least 30 - 40 times and have had no luck hooking up with her. And Kerry and Mandy only work during the day and I live out of town. It's not like I haven't tried to meet all three of them.

So FUCK OFF and worry about your own backyard.

How come you haven't seen Zoe or Alexis ?????
Whoa... seems like I've hit a sore spot... sorry if I was rubbing it in that you've missed out on some of the best. Personally, I work all day too, but I make time to see Kerry. Just tell the boss you need to go golfing or something, or better yet, you've got an appointment with the hottest piece in Manitoba...

On the other hand, I usually get the hint after 2 or sometimes 3 tries at hooking up don't work. I think Caryn took me 4 tries, she missed on appointment and felt bad about it so I took the chance at a 4th try. 40 tries? I hope that doesn't get you qualified as a stalker...

As to Alexis and Zoe, I've yet to read a review of Alexis, I know nothing of her age/height/weight etc, so I don't know if I'd be interested in meeting her. Also, I understand she is hard to get a hold of, and I've got a lot of easily accessible service at the moment. Zoe, on the other hand, while she may be a delight, doesn't fit into my preference set of the more petite or fit femme.

I admit, I did "poke the bear" here, just to see if you were able to respond in an intelligent manner, or whether you would respond using high schoolish expletives. I guess my point is made. Basically, if you want to be treated as a grown up, it usually helps to act like one.

My own "backyard" is fine. I stand by every, and I mean EVERY review I've ever made. No "takebacks" here. Can you say the same?

To the rest of PERBs fine members, I apologize for my sociology experiment. I hope I didn't offend anyone but the target. And Quimby, yes, I've had women that have changed session to session, but the quoted "review" of Slothy's was done, apparently, without him even seeing Nikki. That's the only explanation that makes sense, because he retracted everything he said later, and apologized for steering everyone wrong. Go review the thread, you'll see what I mean. Until then, I actually gave Slothy's review some consideration. But now, sorry. I've seen many of his top choices, and don't understand his promoting...

To each his own, lets agree to disagree.

Rubin
 

BIGblackstudd

Member
Oct 6, 2003
307
0
16
rubintugger said:
My own "backyard" is fine. I stand by every, and I mean EVERY review I've ever made. No "takebacks" here. Can you say the same?

To the rest of PERBs fine members, I apologize for my sociology experiment. I hope I didn't offend anyone but the target. And Quimby, yes, I've had women that have changed session to session, but the quoted "review" of Slothy's was done, apparently, without him even seeing Nikki. That's the only explanation that makes sense, because he retracted everything he said later, and apologized for steering everyone wrong. Go review the thread, you'll see what I mean. Until then, I actually gave Slothy's review some consideration. But now, sorry. I've seen many of his top choices, and don't understand his promoting...

To each his own, lets agree to disagree.

Rubin
BUSTED!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
 

prairiedog

New member
Feb 2, 2004
86
0
0
[....To the rest of PERBs fine members, I apologize for my sociology experiment. .... I hope I didn't offend anyone but the target.

Rubin[/QUOTE]

Rubin

You have made many good posts and I respect your opinions. I would say exactly the same of Slothy.

Just one question:

How could you sit down and write all that and not expect to come off sounding like a pompous a**?

pd
 

rubintugger

Humour Hijacker
Aug 19, 2003
1,333
820
113
prairiedog said:
You have made many good posts and I respect your opinions. I would say exactly the same of Slothy.

Just one question:

How could you sit down and write all that and not expect to come off sounding like a pompous a**?

pd
Who says I ain't a pompous a**... and proud of it?

Rubin
(see? I can even poke fun at me...)
 
Last edited:

rocketman

New member
Jan 3, 2005
225
0
0
Manitoba
Good reading

This is good reading ...needed this literature when I was taking Sociology and Psychology!!!! Well ..back to Fear Factor on TV ...where do they find those foxy women!!!!! HOT!! :)
 

Hairball

Baseballer
Jun 8, 2002
211
0
0
On top of the Green Monster
Meanwhile, Back At the Original Question.....

Mandy.......(Have to see her at least once before I croak!).
Monica......(Consistently positive reviews).
Kerry........(A repeat..peat......peat....peat!).
Sharla maybe......(I'm curious!).
 

logsplitter

New member
Dec 6, 2004
775
0
0
Manitoba
J Waters said:
Mandy made me melt. Such a beautiful lady.
JW - Next time you melt all over Mandy let me know. It took me close to an hour to lick you off of the fine lady just so I could sample her!! Double the pleasure for half the cash!!!!!!!!! LOL

If I get the pleasure again though I'll have to get my stepladder to really finish the job. Mandy got so close to the ceiling (cloud 9 or somewhere close) with those final licks that I thought she was moving up to the next floor. Taking hearing protection along may also be advisable as she can become quite vocal when you finally get that 'melted' JW licked off her and and down to the Mandy flavours!
 

rubintugger

Humour Hijacker
Aug 19, 2003
1,333
820
113
rubintugger said:
Who says I ain't a pompous a**... and proud of it?

Rubin
(see? I can even poke fun at me...)
There, I even changed it from Registered User to Pompous Ass. As always, I believe in truth in advertising.

Now if only some wannabe pimps, blatant shills and high school geeks turned net bully's would admit to thier true place in life and take criticism like men...

Rubin
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts