YesLooks like they are advertising a new lady named Barbara. Does anyone know if it is the same Barbara that worked at CZ previously?
YesLooks like they are advertising a new lady named Barbara. Does anyone know if it is the same Barbara that worked at CZ previously?
Joe and Tina look like the only ones taken at the spa and realistic. One of Barbara's pics is on a bed. Do they have beds there? Her pics do look fairly representative though from what I remember when I saw her at CZ a while back. The pics of the other girls are obviously fake cause the place would be lined up down the block if they had girls looking like that available for amp prices.Recently they are posting REAL pictures of the girls actually in the massage rooms
I would also like any information on BarbaraLooks like they are advertising a new lady named Barbara. Does anyone know if it is the same Barbara that worked at CZ previously?
Look no further than this page. 🤦♂️I would also like any information on Barbara
Joe and Tina look like the only ones taken at the spa and realistic. One of Barbara's pics is on a bed. Do they have beds there? Her pics do look fairly representative though from what I remember when I saw her at CZ a while back. The pics of the other girls are obviously fake cause the place would be lined up down the block if they had girls looking like that available for amp prices.![]()
If the girls in todays ad pics 1, 3, 5 and 6 worked there at amp prices, I'm pretty certain the queue would be long.I’m not sure about the “lined up down the block”. Certainly, Barbara was lined up past midnight.
Yes, Cherry was my go-to for a couple of years at Kspa. In China now.I had good experiences with Cherry and another smaller lady in the K Spa days. Since the renaming I saw Alice, but that was massage only, and the one SP I saw was terrible, long gone now.
Yeah same lady. Pics are 70% accurate. She has big tits. Shaved. Lots of extras on the menu.Looks like they are advertising a new lady named Barbara. Does anyone know if it is the same Barbara that worked at CZ previously?
That's mostly a pretty common experience at WL, and FWIW Asian Spa is the same (usually you're led into a room, asked about how long and that handler takes the money before you've seen anyone). For some that's part of the appeal (novelty of not entirely knowing what you're going to get).I recently left after a terrible interaction with the handler.
I texted before going, asking who was available and if I could view the lineup.
She rushed me in and tried to make me pay 3 times before seeing any women.
Joe /Jojo seemed to be the only one available. I asked for anyone else and saw a slightly better option (no name given) but the feeling was off.
Explained that I just wanted to leave. She kept persisting and even slapped me on the back when I started to go.
Is it a different woman handling things than when it was KSPA? I notice that the old telephone number is still listed 250-686-4154.I recently left after a terrible interaction with the handler.
I texted before going, asking who was available and if I could view the lineup.
She rushed me in and tried to make me pay 3 times before seeing any women.
Joe /Jojo seemed to be the only one available. I asked for anyone else and saw a slightly better option (no name given) but the feeling was off.
Explained that I just wanted to leave. She kept persisting and even slapped me on the back when I started to go.
What a weird experience.
I usually refuse to give money until I see the girl, never had a problemThat's mostly a pretty common experience at WL, and FWIW Asian Spa is the same (usually you're led into a room, asked about how long and that handler takes the money before you've seen anyone). For some that's part of the appeal (novelty of not entirely knowing what you're going to get).
The slapping on the back though, yeah that's not cool.






