Asian Fever

Weng lan 2978

AlbertaBill

Well-known member
Oct 8, 2002
553
959
93
This is of course Weng Lan not Weng La.

Recently they are posting REAL pictures of the girls actually in the massage rooms. Saw Barbara tody and she ws 100% the girl in the pics. Probably mid-thirties, big tits and super friendly. Fantastic DFK kisser and she cleaned me with about 10 baby-wipes before an absolutely fantastic ball-licking that
Lasted 20 minutes, that I had also asked for. Best in class and I blew all over us, which she also cleaned up.

repeat for sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RobBC

Viccity28

Member
Jan 13, 2021
51
26
18
That’s great you had a great time, problem is you may get her but someone may get someone else so inconsistent
 

Viccity28

Member
Jan 13, 2021
51
26
18
They also have pictures of Yuki and then pictures of Emma which are the same person but someone here said they aren’t accurate
 

Taylor007

Well-known member
Jul 10, 2021
2,786
2,049
113
Recently they are posting REAL pictures of the girls actually in the massage rooms
Joe and Tina look like the only ones taken at the spa and realistic. One of Barbara's pics is on a bed. Do they have beds there? Her pics do look fairly representative though from what I remember when I saw her at CZ a while back. The pics of the other girls are obviously fake cause the place would be lined up down the block if they had girls looking like that available for amp prices. :ROFLMAO:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: KAM369

Journeyer

Active member
Mar 13, 2023
97
167
43
Joe and Tina look like the only ones taken at the spa and realistic. One of Barbara's pics is on a bed. Do they have beds there? Her pics do look fairly representative though from what I remember when I saw her at CZ a while back. The pics of the other girls are obviously fake cause the place would be lined up down the block if they had girls looking like that available for amp prices. :ROFLMAO:

I’m not sure about the “lined up down the block”. Certainly, Barbara was lined up past midnight.
 

Taylor007

Well-known member
Jul 10, 2021
2,786
2,049
113
I’m not sure about the “lined up down the block”. Certainly, Barbara was lined up past midnight.
If the girls in todays ad pics 1, 3, 5 and 6 worked there at amp prices, I'm pretty certain the queue would be long.

Not sure why some of these places post pics of girls that clearly don't work there.
 

Jockularity

Active member
Dec 3, 2013
115
41
28
I’ve had varying experiences there but all positive in general, bring extra and be nice:). They’re always a little older than they say but not grannies like at Canterbury lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Taylor007

3legsfred

Active member
Mar 24, 2019
106
65
28
I had good experiences with Cherry and another smaller lady in the K Spa days. Since the renaming I saw Alice, but that was massage only, and the one SP I saw was terrible, long gone now.
 

AlbertaBill

Well-known member
Oct 8, 2002
553
959
93
I had good experiences with Cherry and another smaller lady in the K Spa days. Since the renaming I saw Alice, but that was massage only, and the one SP I saw was terrible, long gone now.
Yes, Cherry was my go-to for a couple of years at Kspa. In China now.

I go to Weng Lan about once a week, they are right next to my condo. I make it very clear before I go what I am looking for by email. While the pics rarely match the girl, she does deliver what I requested often with enthusiasm. Rewarded by a tip.

i use the same approach with Bamboo/Sunshine. Overall these two places are good value for money but you must be clear BEFORE you arrive what you re looking for And let them select the girl for you. Asking for a specific girl that looks fantastic on the pics is not the way to go as she probably does not exist.

cheers
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3legsfred

ShreddyKrugar

New member
Apr 7, 2014
25
8
3
I recently left after a terrible interaction with the handler.
I texted before going, asking who was available and if I could view the lineup.

She rushed me in and tried to make me pay 3 times before seeing any women.
Joe /Jojo seemed to be the only one available. I asked for anyone else and saw a slightly better option (no name given) but the feeling was off.
Explained that I just wanted to leave. She kept persisting and even slapped me on the back when I started to go.

What a weird experience.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RobBC

RobBC

<Insert goofy tag here>
Oct 27, 2002
1,337
1,140
113
Victoria
I recently left after a terrible interaction with the handler.
I texted before going, asking who was available and if I could view the lineup.

She rushed me in and tried to make me pay 3 times before seeing any women.
Joe /Jojo seemed to be the only one available. I asked for anyone else and saw a slightly better option (no name given) but the feeling was off.
Explained that I just wanted to leave. She kept persisting and even slapped me on the back when I started to go.
That's mostly a pretty common experience at WL, and FWIW Asian Spa is the same (usually you're led into a room, asked about how long and that handler takes the money before you've seen anyone). For some that's part of the appeal (novelty of not entirely knowing what you're going to get).

The slapping on the back though, yeah that's not cool.
 

Class

Active member
Oct 17, 2016
165
138
43
South Island
I recently left after a terrible interaction with the handler.
I texted before going, asking who was available and if I could view the lineup.

She rushed me in and tried to make me pay 3 times before seeing any women.
Joe /Jojo seemed to be the only one available. I asked for anyone else and saw a slightly better option (no name given) but the feeling was off.
Explained that I just wanted to leave. She kept persisting and even slapped me on the back when I started to go.

What a weird experience.
Is it a different woman handling things than when it was KSPA? I notice that the old telephone number is still listed 250-686-4154.
 

helgenwiener

New member
Jul 10, 2026
10
6
3
That's mostly a pretty common experience at WL, and FWIW Asian Spa is the same (usually you're led into a room, asked about how long and that handler takes the money before you've seen anyone). For some that's part of the appeal (novelty of not entirely knowing what you're going to get).

The slapping on the back though, yeah that's not cool.
I usually refuse to give money until I see the girl, never had a problem
 

Dabbles

Well-known member
Oct 19, 2018
591
861
93
I usually refuse to give money until I see the girl, never had a problem
I do the same at ASPA. When mamasan asks for the money I just tell her I am going to give it to the provider also because I want extras. She always seems ok with that.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: RobBC

3legsfred

Active member
Mar 24, 2019
106
65
28
I had a similar experience with Weng Lan despite following Alberta Bill’s recommendations. Time slot, services and price agreed, with handler proposing SP to see. After arriving at the time agreed and meeting with the SP turns out she (allegedly) knew nothing about the booking but said she’d do 30 mins for half the price. After 30 seconds she tried to upsell loads of other services I hadn’t asked for and demanded more money for what had been agreed to. To cut a long story short I asked for my money back and left. She did refund me without any fuss, so I suppose that was a plus point.

The handler texted me later offering another SP at a reduced rate but by that time I was not in the mood.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RobBC
Vancouver Escorts