Summer 8512

Rubtug14

New member
Jul 8, 2026
1
0
1
I wanted to write a quick review for summer 8512 in Vernon



It took a little bit of back and forth to find a time that worked for us both but I am glad I finally got to see summer, the whole experience was fantastic. She has her own private residence, easy to find and discreet.

She is very welcoming and does a great job making everything comfortable. The massage was amazing, by far the best massage I have had from a provider. The finish was just as amazing as the rest, she has a stunning body that she does a great job flaunting, as well as a mirror to enhance the view. 10/10 would recommend and I will be seeing her again and again.
 

Rickyatthey

Well-known member
Sep 1, 2022
672
359
63
Before the fires in the Interior I had some good text messages with her and was actually planning to go see her and I live in Surrey. It sounds like there is more than just a massage and hand release but I do not know for sure. I have noticed she does not advertise as often after the end of most of the fires. I had one message with her to ask how she was doing and if the situation was affecting her personally or not. She did respond with a message saying something like there is a lot going on now but not saying specifics. I left it at that still hoping to meet her.
If anyone has seen her please do advise....cheers
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts