I recently had a 30 min visit with Kendra. She’s a gorgeous Caucasian girl with a real nice body. Started off with a bit of chatting while touching each other. Then onto a some delicious DATY. She is very responsive and appreciative! She tastes soo good. Completely shaved kitty was amazing. Medium sized titties with pierced nipples were fun to play with. Onto some BBBJ (extra) and then CG and Mish to complete the big O. Medium tightness kitty with just the perfect amount of grip. She is super friendly and easy to talk to. 160 base amount + 60 for GFE package.
Pictures on the ad are not pictures of Kendra but it didn’t seem to matter.
Kendra is here for about 2 more weeks. I plan to repeat and would recommend.
Pictures on the ad are not pictures of Kendra but it didn’t seem to matter.
Kendra is here for about 2 more weeks. I plan to repeat and would recommend.





