N NEWISHADVENTURE Member Oct 22, 2016 76 8 8 Sunday at 8:59 PM #1 Has anyone seen Serena or is tgtb https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...victoria_2_hour_special_only_outcall-11779362
Has anyone seen Serena or is tgtb https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...victoria_2_hour_special_only_outcall-11779362
L LovesThePussy Member Feb 19, 2024 81 71 18 Monday at 2:58 AM #2 NEWISHADVENTURE said: Has anyone seen Serena or is tgtb https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...victoria_2_hour_special_only_outcall-11779362 Click to expand... I've wondered about her too, but there's gotta be next to zero chance she is real. ,If she was, and I could afford her rates, I'd fuck the shit out of her.
NEWISHADVENTURE said: Has anyone seen Serena or is tgtb https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...victoria_2_hour_special_only_outcall-11779362 Click to expand... I've wondered about her too, but there's gotta be next to zero chance she is real. ,If she was, and I could afford her rates, I'd fuck the shit out of her.
R RobBC <Insert goofy tag here> Oct 27, 2002 1,351 1,151 113 Victoria Monday at 4:41 PM #3 Yup, tgtbt. 😅