Sara 6745

TriedandTide

Active member
May 4, 2024
223
198
43
Has anyone seen Sara advertise on LL & locanto
ya she's nice. photos aren't her, but they are kinda resemblent unless shes changed in the last year,. All over service including CBJ. She used to go by a couple of different names. do a search you will find her
 

RobBC

<Insert goofy tag here>
Oct 27, 2002
1,348
1,151
113
Victoria
She's been reviewed a number of times before on here, generally mixed reviews that tend to indicate average service, but a spinner type body (that was my experience last time I saw her a couple years ago as well)
 
  • Like
Reactions: shivs1

Seamac49

Well-known member
Apr 2, 2019
360
575
93
I saw her 7 yrs ago when I first moved to Victoria downtown condo near the Strathacona. It was late night. Very lethargic to the point I thought she was sleeping in missionary. I made the mistake of seeing her again at her incall in Esquimalt not far from Spinnakers this summer. She is nice enough but there are better suitors. My 2 cents.
 
Vancouver Escorts