Ashley Madison

Question: Risk of pregnancy

Cheerios

Oct 11, 2007
Had vaginal sex with the girlfriend last night and midway through, the condom came off and disappeared. We looked around and couldn't find it. Gf said it wasn't in her or else she would be able to feel it.

So condom came off and I didn't know, kept fucking for a good 5 minutes(cowgirl) before we realized it was off. I'm curious what are the chances of her getting pregnant? And should she take any precautions now, like morning after pill or something?

I didn't shoot inside her, just fucked her without one for 5 minutes. Than once I realized it was off, we put another one back on and kept going.

Thanks.

Health Nurse

Supporting Member
Nov 24, 2004
Hi Cheerios
It would probably be best if she took the morning after pill (called Plan B). She can get a prescription at a doctor or go to a pharmacy and get it without prescription. It is best if she takes it within 72 hours, but it can be taken up to five days after. The sooner the better.
It reduces pregnancy by about 65%, if taken at mid cycle when she might be ovulating or the most fertile.

As for the odds. I can't predict that. It depends on things like where she is in her menstrual cycle, fertility of both partners etc. The risk should be a bit lower because you didn't shoot inside her, but there is still a chance of pregnancy without that.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

HN