• 2 hours

Votes: 77 48.1%
  • 3 hours

Votes: 43 26.9%
  • 4 hours

Votes: 36 22.5%

• Total voters

Jan 27, 2017
Yes I kinda already know the ones that into orgies and which will entertain the gangbang idea. To wait until after the initial meeting to debug is a good idea. May do some fine-tuning after that.
Yes perhaps two events / type of events.

One more orgy focused with more girls/ time and another more gangbang orientated with fewer girls and more guys. Also, the gang bangs can have more men happily spectating

Reactions: victoriaguylive

MB Mod

Sep 18, 2017
Let’s not turn this into a Covid thread!

Riza

Filipina MILF
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2013
Richmond incall
riza.ca
I wonder what the guy to girl ratio wil be
For the orgy it will be 1 to1. Obviously will be limited invitation but with doing it multiple times should be able to get to everyone. The gangbang is a totally different venue and only a few girls interested in that. That will be discussed at a later date.

Since this isn’t going to happen anytime soon due to the COVID situation and vaccinations not being anywhere near the possibility this can happen soon I am going to have this thread locked down so it doesn’t go sideways into a COVID thread. This is a discussion for the future when we are back to a more new normal, traveling, not locked down and with relative safety that it wouldn’t become a spreader incident. Possibly proof of vaccination request will be included with the invitation. I know it won’t happen until everyone here is vaccinated.

So off to the side burner for now but hoping a few months from now we can turn the heat back up and start looking at a date.

Last edited:

Lo-ki

Jul 19, 2011
Check your closet..:)
For the orgy it will be 1 to1. Obviously will be limited invitation but with doing it multiple times should be able to get to everyone. The gangbang is a totally different venue and only a few girls interested in that. That will be discussed at a later date.

Since this isn’t going to happen anytime soon due to the COVID situation and vaccinations not being anywhere near the possibility this can happen soon I am going to have this thread locked down so it doesn’t go sideways into a COVID thread. This is a discussion for the future when we are back to a more new normal, traveling, not locked down and with relative safety that it wouldn’t become a spreader incident. Possibly proof of vaccination request will be included with the invitation. I know it won’t happen until everyone here is vaccinated.

So off to the side burner for now but hoping a few months from now we can turn the heat back up and start looking at a date.
Great idea........
I really look forward to maybe a Hallowen party.... :)

congoman0469

Jul 7, 2010
Sounds like a freaking awesome idea!! I can't wait until this covid thing is far behind us and we can start enjoying ourselves in bebauched parties again!!!

Pav5454

Sep 22, 2018
I am going to use this post to keep track who and how many are interested. Thumbs up on this post ONLY if you are very interested or for sure want to attend. You can always go back later to remove your thumps up if you change your mind.
I remember the first time I saw this thread i Got super excited and texted you, without even reading the entire thing😂