Votes: 74 23.9%
  • 4 hours

Votes: 71 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddiej1410

May 6, 2020
So, some (most) of the girls have expressed interest in a orgy experience at the house.

We are thinking equal number of girls to guys. A time limit per girl so everyone gets a chance with each girl. Thoughts are a notification every 30 minutes and time to switch.

We have been contemplating duration and think that 2 hours is a good choice but will take suggestions.

Drinks and snacks provided so you can catch your breath and hydrate when needed.

Onboard are me, Lauren, Amalia, Selene and Bianca, working on Jemila. 4 girls might be the best since that gives everyone hh with each girl. Lots of decisions. Maybe we should just make it an evening and extend to 4 hours. So many options.

Thinking once everyone has their vaccine and covid is under control.

Suggestions?
I love this idea!! I hope the dates workout for me.

Pgup

Dec 10, 2018
Looking forward and keenly waiting for the date. Never been to Riza but heard good stuff. Any chance for any girl offering greek?

Reactions: Triscoekid

Synapses

Dec 11, 2014
We are looking at $300 1 hour, $500 2 hours, 750 3 hours and 1K for 4 hours.
So, some (most) of the girls have expressed interest in a orgy experience at the house.

We are thinking equal number of girls to guys. A time limit per girl so everyone gets a chance with each girl. Thoughts are a notification every 30 minutes and time to switch.

We have been contemplating duration and think that 2 hours is a good choice but will take suggestions.

Drinks and snacks provided so you can catch your breath and hydrate when needed.

Onboard are me, Lauren, Amalia, Selene and Bianca, working on Jemila. 4 girls might be the best since that gives everyone hh with each girl. Lots of decisions. Maybe we should just make it an evening and extend to 4 hours. So many options.

Thinking once everyone has their vaccine and covid is under control.

Suggestions?
I got both vaccines now and wondered if there is a date set seeing as we are all getting shots:)

Reactions: Address and Grey90
Status
Not open for further replies.