Companion's name: Nevaeh
Date of Visit: 9/25
Preferred Method of Contact: I walked in
Phone Number: 204-772-3805
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eden793sargent.com
Type of Visit: GFE
Was the Appointment On-Time? yes
Activities: CBJ, DFK, FS, massage, hottub
Scheduled Length of Visit:60
Donation: $380
Approximate age of Companion: 28
Hair Color and Length: brown, below shoulders
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: healthy with nice big natural boobs
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? 100%
I walked in and saw a lineup of three women. Nevaeh was the easy choice. Average height, curvy but not fat, and some of the nicest breasts I've seen in a while.
When we got back into the room she was willing to do almost anything that I wanted to. She asked about the hot tub and I said sure. We spent a few minutes in there and she massaged my back. We moved to the massage table which is really kind of a bed and fondled each other for a few minutes while dfk. We moved to CBJ and then cowgirl.
I cannot tell you how hot it was to watch her riding me. Her breasts are spectacular and she moves her hands in a way that makes you believe she's really into it. Fantastic nipples as well. Soft skin. And really knows how to ride.
We laid there after I finished and cuddled until she asked if she thought I could go again. I said I didn't know and she offered an hj. I got plenty hard so I told her yes let's give it a try. We tried a couple of different positions, this time doggy and missionary. I knew time was short so I asked her to hop back on top . She has so much energy and I'm really thankful she was willing. She rode me to a second pop.
On top of all of this, she has a fantastic personality, is really easy going , and like I say super sexy. I highly recommend her.
Date of Visit: 9/25
Preferred Method of Contact: I walked in
Phone Number: 204-772-3805
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eden793sargent.com
Type of Visit: GFE
Was the Appointment On-Time? yes
Activities: CBJ, DFK, FS, massage, hottub
Scheduled Length of Visit:60
Donation: $380
Approximate age of Companion: 28
Hair Color and Length: brown, below shoulders
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: healthy with nice big natural boobs
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? 100%
I walked in and saw a lineup of three women. Nevaeh was the easy choice. Average height, curvy but not fat, and some of the nicest breasts I've seen in a while.
When we got back into the room she was willing to do almost anything that I wanted to. She asked about the hot tub and I said sure. We spent a few minutes in there and she massaged my back. We moved to the massage table which is really kind of a bed and fondled each other for a few minutes while dfk. We moved to CBJ and then cowgirl.
I cannot tell you how hot it was to watch her riding me. Her breasts are spectacular and she moves her hands in a way that makes you believe she's really into it. Fantastic nipples as well. Soft skin. And really knows how to ride.
We laid there after I finished and cuddled until she asked if she thought I could go again. I said I didn't know and she offered an hj. I got plenty hard so I told her yes let's give it a try. We tried a couple of different positions, this time doggy and missionary. I knew time was short so I asked her to hop back on top . She has so much energy and I'm really thankful she was willing. She rode me to a second pop.
On top of all of this, she has a fantastic personality, is really easy going , and like I say super sexy. I highly recommend her.






