Companion's name: Lara Croft
Date of Visit: fall 2026
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: +1 (249) 990-1561
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: LL
City: wpg
Location: polo park
Type of Visit: GFEx1000
Was the Appointment On-Time? Totally
Activities: Steamy makeout, CBJ, DATY, CFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: hh
Donation: $250
Approximate age of Companion: ~32?
Hair Color and Length: long, dark brown & wavy
Smoking Status: not noticeable
Ethnic/Racial background: says Irish, but I wouldn’t have guessed that
Companion Description: as her listing promises, expect a tall (esp with heels), slender, well-endowed vixen with legs three miles long 😍
The rest of the story: This session followed my previously reviewed, less-than encouraging session that temporarily threatened my understanding of what this hobby can provide. I was worried that the GFE as I knew it was becoming a rarity made extinct by lazy providers in search of an easy money.
Hoping to say it ain’t so, I made an effort to challenge my fears and contacted Lara. Having read several glowing reviews, I felt there was a good chance at redefining my understanding of a what a GFE is meant to be.
Lara was immediately friendly and prompt over text. I had prefaced my booking with some context, explaining that I was down-trodden by my last GFE and that I was looking for her to relight my passion for what I understood a true GFE to be. She enthusiastically obliged, immediately stoking my ego even before meeting.
When our meet did happen, she further filled my boots with a passionate, sensual welcome makeout session that clumsily found its way to the bedroom, a trail of shed clothing behind us.
She gently dropped to her knees and slowly and seductively pulled at my underwear as if carefully unwrapping a present. She acted surprised and gasped as she exposed me, pulled out a condom and applied it daintily using her fingers and lips, all the while breathing heavily in anticipation. The following was heaven sent. Slow, methodical, and immensely sensual.
She then stood to her feet (heels) which brought her to nearly my height, perfect for resuming our makeout session and also perfect for marveling at her perfectly tanned breasts and beautiful areolae.
We gently fell into her bed, her lengthy legs wrapping around my body as we clutched each other’s faces, kissing each other passionately as if we had been reunited.
Organically, we both knew it was the moment to switch things up. She unwrapped her legs from around my torso and spread out her vast, slender thighs, allowing me to reposition myself for the final act.
We spent the next 10 minutes gasping and grunting as our bodies enmeshed, flushed with passion and heavy panting until she sent me into oblivion.
I’d died and gone to heaven.
As we caught our breath, we smiled and giggled at one another. As my member throbbed its final throbs, I could feel her body pulse, gently squeezing amd massaging my erect penis still inside of her.
After looking into each other’s eyes for a while and connecting spiritually, I eventually backed out and we melted into each other.
I couldn’t help but feel relieved that I had once again experienced the truly convincing GFE I had been searching for thanks to this wonderful woman.
We spent the remainder of our time getting to know each other, our mutual interests and experiences.
Lara is equal parts fun, funny, warm, smart, and wickedly sensual; further amplifying the essence of the G in GFE.
My justifications for investing in this industry/hobby were once again restored and an excitement for future pursuits rejuvenated.
That being said, the only ‘con’ I can think of is the height to which this single visit had raised my own standards and expectations for what a GFE could (and should) involve.
My hope is that experiences like these that providers like Lara provide and the deserving reviews they produce will help redefine the standard that all providers are expected to match. So maybe more of a pro than a con? 🤷
Thank you Lara for influencing my standards and the industry in the ways you do. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and I look forward to your next visit, the continuation of our conversations, and the strengthening of our connection ❤
Date of Visit: fall 2026
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: +1 (249) 990-1561
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: LL
City: wpg
Location: polo park
Type of Visit: GFEx1000
Was the Appointment On-Time? Totally
Activities: Steamy makeout, CBJ, DATY, CFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: hh
Donation: $250
Approximate age of Companion: ~32?
Hair Color and Length: long, dark brown & wavy
Smoking Status: not noticeable
Ethnic/Racial background: says Irish, but I wouldn’t have guessed that
Companion Description: as her listing promises, expect a tall (esp with heels), slender, well-endowed vixen with legs three miles long 😍
The rest of the story: This session followed my previously reviewed, less-than encouraging session that temporarily threatened my understanding of what this hobby can provide. I was worried that the GFE as I knew it was becoming a rarity made extinct by lazy providers in search of an easy money.
Hoping to say it ain’t so, I made an effort to challenge my fears and contacted Lara. Having read several glowing reviews, I felt there was a good chance at redefining my understanding of a what a GFE is meant to be.
Lara was immediately friendly and prompt over text. I had prefaced my booking with some context, explaining that I was down-trodden by my last GFE and that I was looking for her to relight my passion for what I understood a true GFE to be. She enthusiastically obliged, immediately stoking my ego even before meeting.
When our meet did happen, she further filled my boots with a passionate, sensual welcome makeout session that clumsily found its way to the bedroom, a trail of shed clothing behind us.
She gently dropped to her knees and slowly and seductively pulled at my underwear as if carefully unwrapping a present. She acted surprised and gasped as she exposed me, pulled out a condom and applied it daintily using her fingers and lips, all the while breathing heavily in anticipation. The following was heaven sent. Slow, methodical, and immensely sensual.
She then stood to her feet (heels) which brought her to nearly my height, perfect for resuming our makeout session and also perfect for marveling at her perfectly tanned breasts and beautiful areolae.
We gently fell into her bed, her lengthy legs wrapping around my body as we clutched each other’s faces, kissing each other passionately as if we had been reunited.
Organically, we both knew it was the moment to switch things up. She unwrapped her legs from around my torso and spread out her vast, slender thighs, allowing me to reposition myself for the final act.
We spent the next 10 minutes gasping and grunting as our bodies enmeshed, flushed with passion and heavy panting until she sent me into oblivion.
I’d died and gone to heaven.
As we caught our breath, we smiled and giggled at one another. As my member throbbed its final throbs, I could feel her body pulse, gently squeezing amd massaging my erect penis still inside of her.
After looking into each other’s eyes for a while and connecting spiritually, I eventually backed out and we melted into each other.
I couldn’t help but feel relieved that I had once again experienced the truly convincing GFE I had been searching for thanks to this wonderful woman.
We spent the remainder of our time getting to know each other, our mutual interests and experiences.
Lara is equal parts fun, funny, warm, smart, and wickedly sensual; further amplifying the essence of the G in GFE.
My justifications for investing in this industry/hobby were once again restored and an excitement for future pursuits rejuvenated.
That being said, the only ‘con’ I can think of is the height to which this single visit had raised my own standards and expectations for what a GFE could (and should) involve.
My hope is that experiences like these that providers like Lara provide and the deserving reviews they produce will help redefine the standard that all providers are expected to match. So maybe more of a pro than a con? 🤷
Thank you Lara for influencing my standards and the industry in the ways you do. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and I look forward to your next visit, the continuation of our conversations, and the strengthening of our connection ❤






