Need some info

Tim David

New member
Oct 7, 2026
3
0
1
Hi everyone,
I was in GTA for almost 4 years and did this hobby quite a bit. I recently moved here to Vancouver and I am unsure about the agencies here. If anybody could help me with the best agencies and best girls, it would be a great help.
Thank you.
 

Brian's Second Testicle

Active member
Nov 11, 2021
203
191
43
Temporary Girlfriends
Coco Collective
Dim Sum if you're into FOB Asian girls (abbreviated XDS)
Pussy Cat Dolls (PCD) - same
Asian Fever or AF (self explanatory)
Pink Diamond Collective (PDC)

There's quite a few, all depends on what you like.

There's also LeoLists but it's a part time job to go through it filtering out fakes and scams. But if you see reviews of the ladies with four digits, it refers to the phone number listed on Leo List which you can search for on it.
 
Last edited:

Tim David

New member
Oct 7, 2026
3
0
1
Temporary Girlfriends
Coco Collective
Dim Sum if you're into FOB Asian girls (abbreviated XDS)
Pussy Cat Dolls (PCD) - same
Asian Fever or AF (self explanatory)
Pink Diamond Collective (PDC)

There's quite a few, all depends on what you like.

There's also LeoLists but it's a part time job to go through it filtering out fakes and scams. But if you see reviews of the ladies with four digits, it refers to the phone number listed on Leo List which you can search for on it.
Thanks man.
I had been scammed a lot in GTA by leolist girls.
I prefer agencies over leolist
I like Asians and Indians a lot
 

Forum mod

Moderator
Jan 1, 2018
3,418
18,155
113
I have a soft spot for folks from Toronto coming out to Vancouver. Here's some background I have posted before. The agency scene in Vancouver has improved, but it's a shadow of Toronto. Indy's are a much bigger part of the market out here. The advice from others about which to use is well worth a read, I am not active in the Vancouver scene, but I'd only suggest not only focusing on agencies and give the whole market a chance, indy's, agencies, AMPs and the like. Massage parlours are full service here openly, unlike the GTA.
 

Tim David

New member
Oct 7, 2026
3
0
1
It would help if you listed your price range, ethnicity, features you like to give you a better recommendation. There’s so many different types of women that have great strengths and reputations that narrowing down what it is you’re looking for would get you better recommendations.
I can go to a maximum of 450 and as I mentioned earlier that i like asians and Indians and the features i like in a girl is a bit curvy and nice dfk and daty.
 
Vancouver Escorts