MLB Playoffs

grusse

Well-known member
Feb 18, 2010
3,906
2,126
113
Dunno how many are interested in this,especially without the Jays but we're well into the post-season.
5 teams remaining and each could be a feel good thing if they win
Tampa Bay and Milwaukee would be 1st time winners,Cleveland would end a 78 yr drought ,Chicago would rebound from 3 consecutive 100plus loss seasons to a title,and LA would be the 1st NL team to win 3 in a row.

I think TB will beat either team and face the winner of LA vs Milwaukee (which might be the de facto WS)

Some good ball ahead.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gianni lotus

sexpanther69

Well-known member
Dec 26, 2013
827
972
93
Dodgers and their deferred payments has ruined the sport.. Their owner is in quite the pickle

Lockout loading come Dec 1 with MLB wanting a cap and players strongly against it but I do like the shortened season but dunno how I feel about teams getting to pick their 1st rd opponents in the playoffs

Hopefully someone other than the dodgers win considering how much cheaper their rosters are, personally pulling for the brewers

Unfortunately it seems like it's LA's to lose
 

masterpoonhunter

"Marriage should be a renewable contract"
Sep 15, 2019
3,315
5,630
113
Dodgers and their deferred payments has ruined the sport.. Their owner is in quite the pickle

Lockout loading come Dec 1 with MLB wanting a cap and players strongly against it but I do like the shortened season but dunno how I feel about teams getting to pick their 1st rd opponents in the playoffs

Hopefully someone other than the dodgers win considering how much cheaper their rosters are, personally pulling for the brewers

Unfortunately it seems like it's LA's to lose
Billion dollar payrolls will do that.
 

Freds023

New member
Oct 17, 2024
26
10
3
Dunno how many are interested in this,especially without the Jays but we're well into the post-season.
5 teams remaining and each could be a feel good thing if they win
Tampa Bay and Milwaukee would be 1st time winners,Cleveland would end a 78 yr drought ,Chicago would rebound from 3 consecutive 100plus loss seasons to a title,and LA would be the 1st NL team to win 3 in a row.

I think TB will beat either team and face the winner of LA vs Milwaukee (which might be the de facto WS)

Some good ball ahead.
All I hope for is no Dodgers three peat at this point…
 

gianni lotus

Membler
Feb 17, 2004
540
874
93
Vancouver
Dodgers payroll is more than the other 3 teams combined but it does not guarantee them a WS win. NYY have proved that over and over

Cleveland has the lowest payroll in the MLB and the Rays consistently make the playoffs with tight budgets.

MIL is a great team and the NLCS will be a great series to watch. I'm excited for the playoffs and think whoever prevails from the NL will take it all.

I don't care too much about all the payroll stuff I just love seeing great baseball. I hope there is not a strike next year.
 
Vancouver Escorts