Asian Fever

Lustful Laura 3146

Stolentoken

New member
Apr 22, 2025
26
17
3
I was fortunate enough to book Laura for a 1hr outcall. In my opinion, she’s the top 1% of any female I’ve spent time with anywhere. She’s incredibly gorgeous, intelligent, grounded and very put together.
But, underneath all that, she’s an absolute legend in the bedroom. Very attentive, high energy, vocal and genuinely engaged. I’m surprised she’s not reviewed more on here.
We’re lucky to have her. Treat her well gentlemen.
 
Last edited:

SammyJams

Comfortably Numb
Dec 9, 2021
196
132
43
“I’m surprised she’s not reviewed more on here.”
Well at 500 amount to start and some significant restrictions, I’m not surprised at all.
 

Stolentoken

New member
Apr 22, 2025
26
17
3
“I’m surprised she’s not reviewed more on here.”
Well at 500 amount to start and some significant restrictions, I’m not surprised at all.
I found her to be very friendly and accommodating. Her price was reflective of the caliber of woman she is and experience she provided.
 
Vancouver Escorts