Lustful Laura 3146

Stolentoken

New member
Apr 22, 2025
27
22
3
I was fortunate enough to book Laura for a 1hr outcall. In my opinion, she’s the top 1% of any female I’ve spent time with anywhere. She’s incredibly gorgeous, intelligent, grounded and very put together.
But, underneath all that, she’s an absolute legend in the bedroom. Very attentive, high energy, vocal and genuinely engaged. I’m surprised she’s not reviewed more on here.
We’re lucky to have her. Treat her well gentlemen.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: SirReverence

SammyJams

Comfortably Numb
Dec 9, 2021
197
133
43
“I’m surprised she’s not reviewed more on here.”
Well at 500 amount to start and some significant restrictions, I’m not surprised at all.
 

Stolentoken

New member
Apr 22, 2025
27
22
3
Well folks - 'New member' reviews that sound like the subject of the review is a manifestation of heaven on earth are to be viewed with healthy skepticism. Prices starting at $500 are ludicrous unless one is perhaps ending up with a stunning and famous movie star. I'm sure quality over quantity is a factor here, but pricing for this hobby outside of an AMP has become prohibitively high for those of us trying to participate discreetly.

Just sayin'!
Not sure what you’re implying. I’ve posted many reviews. I provided an accurate review of my time spent with her. Unless you have seen her yourself, you might want to stay out of the conversation as you have literally nothing to contribute.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SirReverence

SirReverence

Member
Oct 20, 2025
14
45
13
I was fortunate enough to book Laura for a 1hr outcall. In my opinion, she’s the top 1% of any female I’ve spent time with anywhere. She’s incredibly gorgeous, intelligent, grounded and very put together.
But, underneath all that, she’s an absolute legend in the bedroom. Very attentive, high energy, vocal and genuinely engaged. I’m surprised she’s not reviewed more on here.
We’re lucky to have her. Treat her well gentlemen.
I’ll vouch for this. Very accurate. I’ve seen her on several occasions. Amazing woman all around.
 

letsplay2000

Active member
Jan 9, 2007
338
149
43
Not sure what you’re implying. I’ve posted many reviews. I provided an accurate review of my time spent with her. Unless you have seen her yourself, you might want to stay out of the conversation as you have literally nothing to contribute.
Fair enough and apologies - I'm surprised your tag still shows 'New Member' under that circumstance. It is however a fact that there are several 'New Members' with no contributions that post fake reviews - though you are clearly not one of them.

I stand by my comments about the exorbitant pricing of this hobby however - it has gotten completely out of hand.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SammyJams
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts