Jessamine

Jan 9, 2026
30
55
18
Saw her again the other night. I'll keep the specific details out, that's just for us. I'm definitely going to keep coming back though. She's unbelievably sweet and easy to talk to. Also super firey once we got going. She's a lot of fun and makes the experience very memorable. Chemistry is great with her. Super casual and nothing feels rushed at all. Every time I've seen her it was better than the last. Highly recommend, she's absolutely amazing and so freaking adorable.
 

llanus

Member
Sep 21, 2015
144
201
43

bigf00t

New member
Feb 28, 2026
2
4
3
I've seen a number of providers at this point, but this is the first time I felt like I needed to post my thoughts.

I finally saw Jessamine last week and she was well worth the wait. Beautiful and insatiable but also intelligent and very funny! Definitely the most fun I've had with a provider in a long time, maybe ever.

You owe yourself a visit to her!
 

llanus

Member
Sep 21, 2015
144
201
43
I’ve had the tremendous good fortune of reconnecting with Jessamine recently, a couple times. It had been months since I had heard back from her, I was so happy to hear from her again (same 4452 number). I don’t know how but she seems to be even more beautiful and sexy and sweet than ever.

If you’ve seen her before you already know, if you were unsuccessful connecting with her before you should definitely try again. It can be hard to get in contact sometimes but she is so worth the effort. A true gfe and open minded service provider, she is incredible. I will continue to see her frequently as long as she continues to work.

I am so happy you are back Jess 🥰
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts