Companion's name: Lucy
Date of Visit: August 2026
Phone Number: 431-778-0566
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...w_girls_are_waiting_for_you_to_visit-10656463
Type of Visit: Incall at Flow
Activities: CBJ, FS
Scheduled Length of Visit: HH
Donation: $200
Hair Color and Length: Black
Ethnic/Racial Background: Chinese
Companion Description: Petite, with natural breasts
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations? No
Would You Recommend This Companion? Not at this price
The Rest of the Story:
I visited Lucy last month. I’d been to Canna a few times before, but this was my first visit to Flow. A petite Chinese girl greeted me and took me into the room. I told her I wanted FS. At first she acted like she didn’t offer it, then quoted me $200 and I agreed.
There was no shower in the room, which was a downside compared with Canna. She gave my dick a quick wipe with a wet wipe, put a condom on me, and gave me a CBJ. I asked about BBBJ, but she wanted more tips, so I passed. She gave me a few more strokes, licked my nipples, and then lay down for intercourse.
I asked for cowgirl. She rode me for 5 seconds before getting off and saying “tired” in English. Then I took the top position. I wasn’t thrusting hard, but she moaned as if she were climaxing. The massage table was tiny, and I’m a big guy, so I wasn’t very comfortable. Eventually, I pulled out, fondled her breasts, and finished by masturbating.
Her breasts are real and quite beautiful, but she offered very little in terms of actual service. At this price point, I’ve had better value elsewhere.
Date of Visit: August 2026
Phone Number: 431-778-0566
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...w_girls_are_waiting_for_you_to_visit-10656463
Type of Visit: Incall at Flow
Activities: CBJ, FS
Scheduled Length of Visit: HH
Donation: $200
Hair Color and Length: Black
Ethnic/Racial Background: Chinese
Companion Description: Petite, with natural breasts
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations? No
Would You Recommend This Companion? Not at this price
The Rest of the Story:
I visited Lucy last month. I’d been to Canna a few times before, but this was my first visit to Flow. A petite Chinese girl greeted me and took me into the room. I told her I wanted FS. At first she acted like she didn’t offer it, then quoted me $200 and I agreed.
There was no shower in the room, which was a downside compared with Canna. She gave my dick a quick wipe with a wet wipe, put a condom on me, and gave me a CBJ. I asked about BBBJ, but she wanted more tips, so I passed. She gave me a few more strokes, licked my nipples, and then lay down for intercourse.
I asked for cowgirl. She rode me for 5 seconds before getting off and saying “tired” in English. Then I took the top position. I wasn’t thrusting hard, but she moaned as if she were climaxing. The massage table was tiny, and I’m a big guy, so I wasn’t very comfortable. Eventually, I pulled out, fondled her breasts, and finished by masturbating.
Her breasts are real and quite beautiful, but she offered very little in terms of actual service. At this price point, I’ve had better value elsewhere.
Last edited:





