Asian Fever

Violet At Eden Spa

Master Roshi

New member
Sep 4, 2026
9
10
3
Companion's name: Violet

Date of Visit: September 21st, 2026

Preferred Method of Contact: Phone

Phone Number: 204-772-3805

Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
https://www.eden793sargent.com/
https://themembersvids.com/violet/

City: Winnipeg

Location: 793 Sargent

Type of Visit: Massage, and FS

Was the Appointment On-Time? I did a walk in this time.

Activities: Massage, LFK, DFK, HJ, CBJ, Hot-tub, MPOS, FS

Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 minutes

Donation: $450 + $80 for the room (I gave another $50 at the end as extra)

Approximate age of Companion: A gentleman does not ask age. (Probably mid 20's to early 30's)

Smoking Status: No

Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian and/or White

Companion Description: Big breasts, tattooed, dark hair, attractive

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

The Rest of the Story:

I was recently in the city to see a band that was very popular in my younger days. Decided to do a walk-in at Eden the day after the performance to make the most of my visit before going back to Kame House. Music is great, but gorgeous Women are better. Carmen introduced me to Violet who was available at the time and I was instantly sold. I had also seen her ads on Eden's site previously and I was intrigued, so I figured this was the best opportunity to see her.

It was easy to get comfortable with Violet. We started with some kissing and than we got in the hot-tub. In the tub we continued kissing and I started to get more intimate. I can't say if her breast are natural or enhanced, but I'm not sure it matters! At the time I didn't really care. They were amazing! I got the chance to play with them as we also continued kissing. After that things got much more explicit. You can look above to see what some of the activities were. I won't say much more than that, but she did something very exotic at the end that caught me off guard in a good way.

One of the nice things about Eden are the rooms. I don't think I talked much about it in my previous reviews, but the place has built in-showers, a massage bed, a hot-tub in each room and mirrors on the roof! It was very fun watching the fun from different angles and perspectives. Especially when things got bouncy. Setting something like this up yourself would take a lot of dedication. It takes away a lot of stress and anxiety out of everything.

Maybe I am a simple man, but my only minor critique right now is the parking situation at the building. Its often a bit congested to say the least. But maybe that's just Winnipeg for you. Regardless the girls are friendly and when you call in they will help you find a spot if needed.
 
Last edited:

Horse1957

Well-known member
Nov 27, 2003
218
329
63
Windy City
Companion's name: Violet

Date of Visit: September 21st, 2026

Preferred Method of Contact: Phone

Phone Number: 204-772-3805

Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
https://www.eden793sargent.com/
https://themembersvids.com/violet/

City: Winnipeg

Location: 793 Sargent

Type of Visit: Massage, and FS

Was the Appointment On-Time? I did a walk in this time.

Activities: Massage, LFK, DFK, HJ, CBJ, Hot-tub, MPOS, FS

Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 minutes

Donation: $450 + $80 for the room (I gave another $50 at the end as extra)

Approximate age of Companion: A gentleman does not ask age. (Probably mid 20's to early 30's)

Smoking Status: No

Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian and/or White

Companion Description: Big breasts, tattooed, dark hair, attractive

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

The Rest of the Story:

I was recently in the city to see a band that was very popular in my younger days. Decided to do a walk-in at Eden the day after the performance to make the most of my visit before going back to Kame House. Music is great, but gorgeous Women are better. Carmen introduced me to Violet who was available at the time and I was instantly sold. I had also seen her ads on Eden's site previously and I was intrigued, so I figured this was the best opportunity to see her.

It was easy to get comfortable with Violet. We started with some kissing and than we got in the hot-tub. In the tub we continued kissing and I started to get more intimate. I can't say if her breast are natural or enhanced, but I'm not sure it matters! At the time I didn't really care. They were amazing! I got the chance to play with them as we also continued kissing. After that things got much more explicit. You can look above to see what some of the activities were. I won't say much more than that, but she did something very exotic at the end that caught me off guard in a good way.

One of the nice things about Eden are the rooms. I don't think I talked much about it in my previous reviews, but the place has built in-showers, a massage bed, a hot-tub in each room and mirrors on the roof! It was very fun watching the fun from different angles and perspectives. Especially when things got bouncy. Setting something like this up yourself would take a lot of dedication. It takes away a lot of stress and anxiety out of everything.

Maybe I am a simple man, but my only minor critique right now is the parking situation at the building. Its often a bit congested to say the least. But maybe that's just Winnipeg for you. Regardless the girls are friendly and when you call in they will help you find a spot if needed.
FYI...there are I think only 4 hot tub rooms and a couple of plain rooms...they are all very tastefully decorated and kept clean as far as I've seen in my years going there. The parking is a bit of a pain specially during they day as there are 1 hour limits till 5:30 on the N side of Sargent and the S side has the normal no parking 3:30 - 5:30 limitation not sure if there is a time limit the rest of the day . There is some parking on the side street and I believe Eden will let you park in back if you check with them first...They can always clarify if I'm wrong.

I tend to take evening sessions(5:30pm +) so the parking on the N side has never been an issue...although the chiropractor next door does do a brisk business which can take some available spots.
 

Master Roshi

New member
Sep 4, 2026
9
10
3
FYI...there are I think only 4 hot tub rooms and a couple of plain rooms...they are all very tastefully decorated and kept clean as far as I've seen in my years going there. The parking is a bit of a pain specially during they day as there are 1 hour limits till 5:30 on the N side of Sargent and the S side has the normal no parking 3:30 - 5:30 limitation not sure if there is a time limit the rest of the day . There is some parking on the side street and I believe Eden will let you park in back if you check with them first...They can always clarify if I'm wrong.

I tend to take evening sessions(5:30pm +) so the parking on the N side has never been an issue...although the chiropractor next door does do a brisk business which can take some available spots.
Thanks for the feedback and parking advice. I didn't realize that not all the rooms have hot-tubs. But that makes sense and is worth correcting. I think I have only been in two different rooms so far. Both had hot-tubs built in. However one room was noticeably smaller despite having similar amenities.

I would reccomend anyone going go a bit early in case parking is an issue lol
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts