Asian Fever

Fetish, kinks, or Dom providers?

Smallanon

New member
Apr 9, 2026
1
1
1
I will be visiting Victoria for a few days and have read most forums and looked at the postings online. While many great options out there, I did not see many posts about some of the more “embarrassing” kinks (femdom, sph, pegging, etc).

I’m wondering if there are any recommendations of girls who can take charge, without needing much instruction or discussion of these kinks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TauntingTee

thirstybeau

Active member
Dec 31, 2022
122
120
43
I will be visiting Victoria for a few days and have read most forums and looked at the postings online. While many great options out there, I did not see many posts about some of the more “embarrassing” kinks (femdom, sph, pegging, etc).

I’m wondering if there are any recommendations of girls who can take charge, without needing much instruction or discussion of these kinks.
Ruby Wixx is visiting until the 30th September highly recommended reaching out if she's in your budget. Search tryst
 

TauntingTee

Active member
Apr 18, 2023
169
84
28
I will be visiting Victoria for a few days and have read most forums and looked at the postings online. While many great options out there, I did not see many posts about some of the more “embarrassing” kinks (femdom, sph, pegging, etc).

I’m wondering if there are any recommendations of girls who can take charge, without needing much instruction or discussion of these kinks.
Delilah hart?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bridge

hotweeny

New member
Sep 21, 2026
1
1
3
Hey there I am very new to PERB but wanted to comment and say Cameron Moon is your best bet for pegging, BDSM service and role play. I saw her last week for a pegging session and it was all I hoped for and more
 
  • Like
Reactions: TauntingTee
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts