There's a thread about her in reviews under Spanish girl. Apparently she's not so great. I'll post what I said again on that review.
Oh wow, I was going to see Alexis Tuesday night, was there, waiting for her in the room, when the lady came and told me she had suddenly decided she was 'too tired'. So she offered me Sky as an alternative. And let me say, I had VERY mistakenly overlooked Sky from the ad originally since it didn't show her face, and while her photo from behind was of a very sexy little body, I just had not asked about her. And oh my god, now I find out not only did I dodge a massive bullet with Alexis, but I ended up fucking an insanely hot little beauty who walked in wearing a school girl outfit. Now I just wanna have more Sky all over again.