Cindy at Ocean

SammyJams

Comfortably Numb
Dec 9, 2021
199
133
43
My first visit to Ocean Spa. I was going on intel from fellow Perb member @letsplay2000 . I would estimate Cindy’s age to be mid to late 30’s. She is very pretty and has an amazing body. She’s quite slim with perky natural boobs, maybe C cup? Her kitty is fully shaved & delicioso.
I had a 30 minute visit which started with back massage, light body slide and teasing.
After the flip I had pleasure of playing with her perky boobs and eraser nipples. Then onto BJ, 69 & CG position to finish.
150 amount and I also put down 40 for some extra services that are listed in this review. She is half Korean half Japanese as the ad states. Cindy is here til the end of October. I will be repeating a few times until then. Recommend? Yes!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Cablover69

darius tanz

Member
Dec 19, 2024
49
7
8
You seem upset! Or maybe you are as lazy as fuck! Find your own link. Links are banned, learn the rules or move on donkey.
brother with respect ****off. i dont think so, links are banned to post here. its helps alot for everyone to get straight to the ad of SP. whenever i post a review or ask a question, i paste link in the post here and i never got banned or a warning. and You sammy, if you dont want to help then be quiet and mind your business.

sorry mods for my language.
also mods is posting a link is not permitted ? please educate me
thanks
 
Vancouver Escorts