N nets00009 Active member Jun 28, 2014 221 26 28 Aug 24, 2026 #1 I’m looking to be a bottom in a 3some. Either 2 guys, 2 trans or a mix. Reactions: Kasey6854, magic carpet and Sheshy
H Horny Indian Curious Indian Mar 1, 2025 79 87 18 Aug 26, 2026 #2 I’ve been looking for mix for some time now. If you find any please let me know
D DenyDelaronde Member Jul 11, 2014 63 29 18 Aug 29, 2026 #4 nets00009 said: I’m looking to be a bottom in a 3some. Either 2 guys, 2 trans or a mix. Click to expand... Interested as well. Pm me details about yourself. Reactions: Sheshy
nets00009 said: I’m looking to be a bottom in a 3some. Either 2 guys, 2 trans or a mix. Click to expand... Interested as well. Pm me details about yourself.
D DownTownDan New member Oct 5, 2020 11 17 3 Sep 10, 2026 #5 Im interested, mostly Straight verse guy here. if you like tattoos, stocky guys who are clean, clean cut and blue collar style, hit me up.
Im interested, mostly Straight verse guy here. if you like tattoos, stocky guys who are clean, clean cut and blue collar style, hit me up.
M magic carpet Bi Male Nov 14, 2025 104 98 28 Port moody Sep 10, 2026 #6 nets00009 said: I’m looking to be a bottom in a 3some. Either 2 guys, 2 trans or a mix. Click to expand... You should take this desire onto sniffies or grindr where there are guys looking for bottoms or even set up group orgies. Mostly this will be guys unlikely to have trans. Or go to Steam or Steamworks especially on a sunday. You will leave satisfied
nets00009 said: I’m looking to be a bottom in a 3some. Either 2 guys, 2 trans or a mix. Click to expand... You should take this desire onto sniffies or grindr where there are guys looking for bottoms or even set up group orgies. Mostly this will be guys unlikely to have trans. Or go to Steam or Steamworks especially on a sunday. You will leave satisfied