Considering Trying a T-Girl Open to Suggestions

Blue52

New member
Feb 2, 2024
9
12
3
Hey everyone, I’ve been hobbying for a while now and have started to get curious with some trans women. They look incredibly attractive but am just apprehensive as I’d consider myself pretty straight. Providers like Nova or Mendoza get my dick hard and I kinda like it. I’ll be honest I’m not sure what to expect or who to even see if I decide to take the plunge.
I’ve had my ass fingered during massages and that feels pretty great but I’m not sure how I’d feel about being topped or sucking a dick. I’m definitely inexperienced and would appreciate some guidance or tips. I’ve read other people’s stories and some regretted it forever and others enjoyed it more than sex with a cis-woman. I’m all for trying things out but worried I might regret it.
thanks in advance for your advice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kasey6854

cordova

Well-known member
Oct 8, 2006
485
354
63
I haven’t seen Genevieve yet, but Nancy is great. She was also one of my first TS experiences. I would also recommend Angel Spa for a first time. She has a menu with a variety of options to try out. You could try a massage and bj to test the waters. She also sometimes uses a blindfold which can be hot. Pictures are accurate, I find her hot and feminine.
 

Blue52

New member
Feb 2, 2024
9
12
3
I haven’t seen Genevieve yet, but Nancy is great. She was also one of my first TS experiences. I would also recommend Angel Spa for a first time. She has a menu with a variety of options to try out. You could try a massage and bj to test the waters. She also sometimes uses a blindfold which can be hot. Pictures are accurate, I find her hot and feminine.
Angel spa has been recommended in other threads I’ve read over. I’ll text her for a menu. When you want in your experience was she nude for the massage or clothes stay on? Does she pressure you during the session or rush? I might try her out for a massage to test the waters and see if I enjoy myself the whole time.
 

cordova

Well-known member
Oct 8, 2006
485
354
63
Angel spa has been recommended in other threads I’ve read over. I’ll text her for a menu. When you want in your experience was she nude for the massage or clothes stay on? Does she pressure you during the session or rush? I might try her out for a massage to test the waters and see if I enjoy myself the whole time.
She starts massage in bra and panties and takes them off (or pulls them aside for access which I find really hot) on the flip. I saw her for GFE so might not be the case if it’s just bj session. I never felt pressured or rushed.
 

Pgup

Well-known member
Dec 10, 2018
478
396
63
Angel spa though s an excellent choice but the fact that she only tops limits the experience. With Nancy and Gen or even Mendoza, it’s a full vers experience in case you want to top them since they have fine asses too.
 

DownTownDan

New member
Oct 5, 2020
11
17
3
Here are my thoughts, Angel would be a great way to get your feet wet, and give it a try. She is very understanding and goes with the flow for you. Go for the blindfold, get a realy good massage, and it will be as hot as you like it. Youre laying there, turned on, and relaxed, and oh, all of a sudden there is a hard cock on your lips. Do with that as you feel is right, there is never any stress with Angel, especially if you communicate what youre looking for, and your experience level. You may just find some new fun activities to get into.

Nancy could be another good place to start, you can go as far as you like with her. or just get a massage. Its on a bed vs table which makes things a little softer. If youre unsure about things you can think about it while getting a massage, while she rubs her well lubed hard cock against your hole, its then you will know if youre ready to open up, or its not for you.

Both are super chill and understanding of new people, so its hard to make a wrong choice here.
 
Vancouver Escorts