I’ve had great times with her and so glad she came to visit us. Saw her Tuesday and after a little bit of a rough start needing her to slow down her BBBJ, my guy was in or near her mouth the rest of the time. It was tortuous but also bloody fantastic.
she has great control and definitely knows what she’s doing in that dept.
She mostly works independent now in Alberta and BC but guess Mamasan convinced her to have a superstar back here for a short time!
I'm glad I got to see her yesterday before she left. It was my first time with Eva and I booked 45 mins based on the stellar reviews. Paid $300 which included some rim. Started with a thorough shower but no bj in the shower. Moved to bed for face down massage and some rim and bj from behind. Then I flipped and she continued with top notch bbbj with dt for an extended time. Then moved to doggy for the grand finale. She's in my top 10 for vipotg. 8.5/10.
Ava was the best BBBJ from anywhere, not just VIPOTG. I booked an hour, 5min shower, 50+ min BBBJ, then a 5min shower, it was so good I didn't want to do anything else and she never slowed down for a second, we went into overtime! Hope she comes back.
Saw her again today as well.. bestbj in the asian biz.. she gonna deep throat you like theres no tomorrow. I might have been her first for the day as she came twice on top of me like she hasnt done wd me before... on a half hour session with half of it DT ing me on the edge of the bed.. she wouldnt stop until you tell her to.. her Dt is like 3/4 of the main event. Line up guys. Shes here only for a week.