University of Amanda
Seeking.com

xoxangiexox - Angie Martinez

leaveitallbehind

Aug 12, 2020
Ad: Gorgeous petite québécoise Angie Martinez visiting Calgary sept. 2 to 9
Visual:

Session length: 1 Hour.

I booked with Angie over text message. Angie was very pleasant to deal with over the phone, and she was able to accommodate a meeting with me sooner than anticipated. I paid for the full hour over e-transfer, as Angie did mention she did have some deadbeats cancel on her last minute.

Angie's incall condo is Downtown. There was plenty of street parking available. I arrived 5 minutes early, and Angie sent me the directions to go up to meet her.

When Angie opened the door, I was speechless. We embraced with a hug. She was in high heels so she was taller than I was expecting; however, she is 100x more prettier in person.

I was showed to the bathroom to have a shower, and I had all of the necessary amenities to freshen up.

When I returned, Angie dropped her robe to show a revealing set of lingerie. She brought me to the room to sit on the bed, and she immediately removed my towel.

Angie likes to go with the flow of the session, and that is exactly what we did. Angie is a firecracker. She knows exactly what she is doing, and she does everything like a pro.

After I finished, she gave me a nice relaxing massage, while we talked. Angie's first language is French. She was cute about her time away from the big city of Montreal has made her lose her ability to speak English; however, I was able to understand her perfectly fine.

We then went for round 2, where I think my actual head would have blown off with the quick pace she was going.

Angie's appearance and body reminds me of the Carmen Electra photos I would obsess over as a teenager. Being with her today would have made my teenage self proud.

Angie does have tattoos and she is enhanced; however, that doesn't bother me at all.

I'm glad I was able to catch Angie for these few days she has come back to the industry. I would definitely repeat.

Angie is also here with Miss Jessyka, Nadia, and Layla Lovely for duos, trios, (or quadros?).

Seeking Arrangement