Williams Lake

damnthataint righr

New member
Jul 31, 2024
25
8
3
I've seen her ad in Williams Lake. She looks legit. I would definitely try her if I was there. I have a thing for curvy red heads so I might be a little biased with this one but I think she's a legit provider.
I had the pleasure of meeting her she is real and legit, she's around 27 and has told she will be coming back this month. She didn't off bbbjj but allows daty and for extra charge a private picture. Sexy redhead indeed.
 

damnthataint righr

New member
Jul 31, 2024
25
8
3
  • Like
Reactions: Vickram

Voteforpedro

Active member
Jul 2, 2022
149
60
28
Okanagan/ Caribou/pg etc.
The rumors are true Williams Lake has two smoke'n hot escorts. Rumor and Jackie are both the real deal and definitely not a scam. I highly recommend checking them out. They are trying to start something up here and bring more girls out here so I recommend giving them some business. Also they might head up to Quesnel sometime so keep an eye out for them up there too.

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe..._blonde_spinners_last_week_in_w_lake-11411952

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...week_in_w_lake_tiny_blonde_baby_doll-11420174
Just seen rumor. wow she is small! tiny pussy!Great time! she's awesome to pick up and pound on. Great attitude ! totally real. I'm sketch about new comers here so glad I finally checked it out. hotel was a bit dirty and no towels but meh. no biggie.
 

damnthataint righr

New member
Jul 31, 2024
25
8
3
Just seen rumor. wow she is small! tiny pussy!Great time! she's awesome to pick up and pound on. Great attitude ! totally real. I'm sketch about new comers here so glad I finally checked it out. hotel was a bit dirty and no towels but meh. no biggie.
I'd like to see one of them but when I haven't been working they rarely answer texts or the schedules are wrong
 

CuriousB

New member
Oct 22, 2025
8
4
3
I'd like to see one of them but when I haven't been working they rarely answer texts or the schedules are wrong
Rumour is great. Jackie on the other hand, if she replies you’re probably going to have her cancel on you.
See another Asian lady in WL now. What a crap shoot as to what you are really going to get when the door opens.
 

damnthataint righr

New member
Jul 31, 2024
25
8
3
Rumour is great. Jackie on the other hand, if she replies you’re probably going to have her cancel on you.
See another Asian lady in WL now. What a crap shoot as to what you are really going to get when the door opens.
That particular Asian has been a regular in WL, great bbbj, super nice lady. She won't disappoint
 

damnthataint righr

New member
Jul 31, 2024
25
8
3
Rumour is great. Jackie on the other hand, if she replies you’re probably going to have her cancel on you.
See another Asian lady in WL now. What a crap shoot as to what you are really going to get when the door opens.
I've had Jackie cancel and say she fell asleep when we were supposed to meet, she claimed she had a massive hangover and couldn't meet me till afternoon. Ok, seems reasonable when 2nd meet up time came she claimed she forgot then when 3rd meet up time came I was ghosted. Everything about her screams unreliable.
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts