VME Website now private

boomer78

Active member
Apr 30, 2015
86
141
33
Does anybody know what's up with Vancouver's Most Exotic (VME) their website is now private? Have they shut down operation?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shyguy00

ymcmb

Active member
Jan 11, 2011
185
43
28
Probably working on updating it. Saw a vme post on LL just yesterday.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9leo

boomer78

Active member
Apr 30, 2015
86
141
33
I messaged Valentina yesterday asking if they shut down and she still hasn't texted me back. They put their twitter page as private as well. I'm not optimistic that they are actually open anymore.
 

doodoo1642

Banned
Apr 30, 2021
126
64
28
I messaged Valentina yesterday asking if they shut down and she still hasn't texted me back. They put their twitter page as private as well. I'm not optimistic that they are actually open anymore.
I think they are still open. i saw them advertising on LL two day ago while the website was still private
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9leo

blueskyphil

New member
May 23, 2024
6
18
3
I have not received a response to a text or an email. Does anyone have any updated information on VME as an agency, or where any of the regular gals might be working.
 
Last edited:

mattrr

Here for a good time
Mar 26, 2022
58
58
18
The site has been down for almost a month now. Anyone know if they are still in business?
 

maxturtle

Active member
Feb 1, 2015
169
52
28
  • Like
Reactions: Jocolumbo8 and 9leo
Vancouver Escorts