Visiting - Looking For Recommendations

johnny6031

New member
Sep 24, 2026
1
0
1
Hi all,

I’m from out of town and will be visiting for 2 nights at the start of November. I’ll be staying right downtown.

Looking for SP recommendations that do outcall to my hotel. Preferably white but open to other options. Fit/curvy women are ideal. Budget is very flexible for the right experience.

Feel free to PM if you prefer. Appreciate it.
 

IvyLane91

Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2018
396
615
93
Vancouver
www.ivylanecompanion.com
Hi all,

I’m from out of town and will be visiting for 2 nights at the start of November. I’ll be staying right downtown.

Looking for SP recommendations that do outcall to my hotel. Preferably white but open to other options. Fit/curvy women are ideal. Budget is very flexible for the right experience.

Feel free to PM if you prefer. Appreciate it.
🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️
 
Vancouver Escorts