The Raquel Rose

Vienna Banks, “Short Haired Succubus” (Independent)

jeffu

Apr 17, 2005
Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting up with Vienna on what I believe was her second day as an independent provider. She doesn't have any official advertisement or website yet-- I learned about her going indy from following her on Insta and Twitter. Insta is presently where you can access her email to book her, though she will apparently have a Tryst page (among other things) coming soon.

I’ve had a special connection with this beautiful young girl since first meeting her in January. The last time we visited was towards the end of February on what, unbeknownst to me at the time, turned out to be her last day at Vogue. She told me then that she was going to take a couple weeks off to rest and recover from what had been a pretty busy few months of continuous work. That two weeks turned into over a month with her emerging out the other side as an independent. Like most I did not see that coming but following as I do her Twitter and Insta it’s clear that she’s someone with a clear vision and focus both with respect to her identity as a provider but also on the direction she wants to take for herself. In short it’s clear she’s got her act together and as such it was really inevitable that she’d be going independent eventually as this is no doubt the easiest way for someone to maintain the most control and reap the most benefit from their work.

Vienna likes to post very alluring photos on her socials and as such for her admiring suitors like myself it made the wait to see her again almost agonizing. I set up a date with her as soon as I was able to. Booking was easy and she is responsive to communication. I inquired about prices and “extras” and for the time being what she’s offering & charging is more-or-less at par with when she was at Vogue. She’s got a nifty little incall downtown not too far from where she was before. Gaining entry was interesting as you need an access key to activate the elevator so she needs to send the elevator down to get you. In my case she ended up coming down in the elevator to greet me, during which she was wearing this classy black dress. It was actually the first time I’ve ever seen her properly clothed, which was in itself a real treat and something I didn’t know how much I needed in my life until it happened. Beyond that it only added to the experience. I am someone whose ideal is a sincere and affectionate GFE and there is something very appealing about beginning a session exploring and savoring a beautiful woman’s body when she’s fully clothed. One cool touch is that her outcall is set up in the spirit of her own personality—there is a record player on a shelf, some vinyl on the wall and throughout our whole time together music was always playing, and on point.

Regarding the service itself, incredible as always. Vienna genuinely loves sex and is a natural, reciprocal, intuitive, and skilled provider…well beyond what her young age (yes, she’s really 20) would suggest. This is one of the reasons she’s so desired and sought after—you get the skill and demeanour of someone highly experienced along with the charm, responsiveness and nubile qualities of youth. The cherry on the sundae in this case is her magnetic, captivating and unmistakable presence. One thing I love about Vienna is that she takes the time to find out exactly what it is you are after—so long as you treat her with respect and like someone who is there to enjoy the ride with you rather than be simply an object through which you can get yourself off. Based on her photos and extras list when she was at Vogue it’s clear she’s into various fetishes and willing to provide along those lines. For someone like me, however, who isn’t really into that and who is after a more pure, natural and sensual GFE—she excels at that also. Every time I see her it’s like we’re two lovers who are being reacquainted after a torturous absence. I like to start slow—kissing, exploring, running my hands and fingers here and there…and she responds in kind. Vienna has flawless, dove-white skin, and a body that is simply divine, all of which has been covered elsewhere.

One of my favorite things about being with her is how delightfully responsive she is, and this mischievous little twinkle in her eyes as you savor her beautiful body and explore her thoughtfully, thoroughly and passionately. At one point I was going down on her and I asked if she could adjust herself so I could taste her from the front and behind. She tilted to her side hooked her arm around one of her legs, pulled her knee up to her chest, affording me full access to devour every inch of her all the while giving her a clear view of me savoring her, which I also felt she enjoyed. Her getting off watching me enjoying her was SO INSANELY HOT. I was in the mood to spoil myself with her this time and took advantage of her BBJ & CIM options. I didn’t mention this at the beginning and rather waited for an opportune moment at the height of our time together and asked if I could finish in her mouth, to which she smilingly and enthusiastically acquiesced. When the moment came she looked at me intently with her mouth full and followed up with a wonderful swallow. There was a few minutes left at the end during which I just held her in my arms and felt grateful to be with her again.

All of this to say, Vienna is back…treat her well everyone, she’s one of the greats.

**just for the sake of clarification, I asked for this spontaneously on the spot but still compensated her fully for this and other services as per her rates and menu.

Last edited:

QBoy

Apr 5, 2024
Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting up with Vienna on what I believe is her second day as an independent provider. She doesn't have any official advertisement or website yet-- I learned about her going indy from following her on Insta and Twitter. Insta is presently where you can access her email to book her, though she will apparently have a Tryst page (among other things) coming soon.

I’ve had a special connection with this beautiful young girl since first meeting her in January. The last time we visited was towards the end of February on what, unbeknownst to me at the time, turned out to be her last day at Vogue. She told me then that she was going to take a couple weeks off to rest and recover from what had been a pretty busy few months of continuous work. That two weeks turned into over a month with her emerging out the other side as an independent. Like most I did not see that coming but following as I do her Twitter and Insta it’s clear that she’s someone with a clear vision and focus both with respect to her identity as a provider but also on the direction she wants to take for herself. In short it’s clear she’s got her act together and as such it was really inevitable that she’d be going independent eventually as this is no doubt the easiest way for someone to maintain the most control and reap the most benefit from their work.

Vienna likes to post very alluring photos of herself on her socials and as such for her admiring suitors like myself it made the wait to see her again almost agonizing. I set up a date with her as soon as I was able to. Booking was easy and she is responsive to communication. I inquired about prices and “extras” and for the time being what she’s offering & charging is more-or-less at par with when she was at Vogue. She’s got a nifty little incall downtown not too far from where she was before. Gaining entry was interesting as you need an access key to activate the elevator so she needs to send the elevator down to get you. In my case she ended up coming down in the elevator to greet me, during which she was wearing this classy black dress. It was actually the first time I’ve ever seen her properly clothed, which was something that only added to the experience as I am someone whose ideal is a sincere and affectionate GFE and with the two of us starting off fully clothed it only enhanced the experience as there is something very appealing about beginning session exploring and savoring a beautiful woman’s body when she’s wearing a classy & sexy outfit. One cool touch is that her outcall is set up in the spirit of her own personality—there is a record player on a shelf, some vinyl on the wall and throughout our whole time together music was always playing, and on point.

Regarding the service itself, incredible as always. Vienna genuinely loves sex and is a natural, intuitive, and skilled provider…well beyond what her young age (yes, she’s really 20) would suggest. This is one of the reasons she’s so desired and sought after as a provider—you get the skill and demeanour of someone highly experienced along with the charm, responsiveness and nubile qualities of youth. One thing I love about Vienna is that she takes the time to find out exactly what it is you are after—so long as you treat her with respect and like someone who is there to enjoy the ride with you rather than be simply an object through which you can get yourself off. Based on her photos and extras list when she was at Vogue it’s clear she’s into various fetishes and willing to provide along those lines. For someone like me, however, who isn’t really into that and who is after a more pure, natural and sensual GFE—she excels at that also. Every time I see her it’s like we’re two lovers who are being reacquainted after a torturous absence. I like to start slow—kissing, exploring, running my hands and fingers here and there…and she responds in kind. Vienna has flawless, dove-white skin, and a body that is simply divine, all of which has been covered elsewhere. One of my favorite things about being with her is how delightfully responsive she is, and this mischievous little twinkle in her eyes as you savor her beautiful body and explore her thoughtfully and passionately. At one point I was going down on her and I asked if she could adjust herself so I could taste her from the front and behind. She tilted to her side hooked her arm around one of her legs, pulled her knee up to her chest, affording me full access to savor every inch of her all the while giving her a clear view of me savoring her, which I also felt she enjoyed. SO HOT. I was in the mood to spoil myself with her this time and took advantage of her BBJ & CIM options, though I didn’t mention this at the beginning and rather waited for an opportune moment at the height of our time together and asked if I could finish in her mouth, to which she smilingly and enthusiastically acquiesced. When the moment came she looked at me intently with her mouth full and followed up with a wonderful swallow. There was a few minutes left at the end during which I just held her in my arms and felt grateful to be with her again.

All of this to say, Vienna is back…treat here well everyone, she’s one of the greats.
I wasn't so lucky. She ghosted me yesterday. In the morning I had booked for 1pm. As I was heading in to town to get get exact address she said she wasn't going to be able to keep the appointment but could see me later. I was already heading in to town from the Highlands and had planned my afternoon around this. Never had this sort of thing happen while seeing her at Vogue. Lots of other beauties there so not going to do the independent thing again.

Reactions: stewyy

jeffu

Apr 17, 2005
I wasn't so lucky. She ghosted me yesterday. In the morning I had booked for 1pm. As I was heading in to town to get get exact address she said she wasn't going to be able to keep the appointment but could see me later. I was already heading in to town from the Highlands and had planned my afternoon around this. Never had this sort of thing happen while seeing her at Vogue. Lots of other beauties there so not going to do the independent thing again.
With all due respect I think you're over-reacting. More to the point though-- that's not what "ghosting" is. Ghosting is when someone up and leaves you hanging with no communication or explanation. She did not do that, she simply had something come up and needed to reschedule— and she communicated that, even offering a same day booking. This happens all the time in this business, even in agencies and you obviously haven't been at this for long, or are very lucky, if you've never experienced it. I recently had an appt. canceled on me 30 minutes prior to the time of booking by one of the major agencies-- after my having travelled for many hours just to see this one provider. It broke my heart but sometimes life just happens-- and I would suspect that's what happened here. You have no real idea what the circumstances were behind her need to reschedule and as far as I can tell her manner of dealing with it was entirely professional.

Edit: Upon further reflection I'd advise anyone reading the above comment to take it with an appropriate grain of salt given that it is a brand new account that seemingly came out of nowhere only yesterday simply to leave this one (IMHO) misguidedly negative comment. These review boards are a double edged sword-- they can provide great intel but they can also see people's reputations get unjustly tarnished due to meanness or petty & misguded vindictivness. It's best to trust reviews and reports by well established and consistent members IMHO.

Last edited:

Seamac49

Apr 2, 2019
With all due respect I think you're over-reacting. More to the point though-- that's not what "ghosting" is. Ghosting is when someone up and leaves you hanging with no communication or explanation. She did not do that, she simply had something come up and needed to reschedule— and she communicated that, even offering a same day booking. This happens all the time in this business, even in agencies and you obviously haven't been at this for long, or are very lucky, if you've never experienced it. I recently had an appt. canceled on me 30 minutes prior to the time of booking by one of the major agencies-- after my having travelled for many hours just to see this one provider. It broke my heart but sometimes life just happens-- and I would suspect that's what happened here. You have no real idea what the circumstances were behind her need to reschedule and as far as I can tell her manner of dealing with it was entirely professional.

Edit: Upon further reflection I'd advise anyone reading the above comment to take it with an appropriate grain of salt given that it is a brand new account that seemingly came out of nowhere only yesterday simply to leave this one (IMHO) misguidedly negative comment. These review boards are a double edged sword-- they can provide great intel but they can also see people's reputations get unjustly tarnished due to meanness or petty & misguded vindictivness. It's best to trust reviews and reports by well established and consistent members IMHO.
I'm confused. Are we dealing with multiple personalities here? 😁

Sep 29, 2013

To be honest, I’m taking your review and post defending her with a grain of salt. You pretty much wrote a novel of how perfect this provider is and then proceed to write another short novel because a client has a different perspective than you. You seem a little overly defensive as if you were paid to write a review or something. I’ve seen people review girls I’ve seen who have different perspectives of their experiences. That is what I expect from a review board…. Different opinions.

stewyy

Nov 27, 2023
To be honest, I’m taking your review and post defending her with a grain of salt. You pretty much wrote a novel of how perfect this provider is and then proceed to write another short novel because a client has a different perspective than you. You seem a little overly defensive as if you were paid to write a review or something. I’ve seen people review girls I’ve seen who have different perspectives of their experiences. That is what I expect from a review board…. Different opinions.
People here forget that there is different oppions and get upset when you have a different experience

Vanlover69

Apr 1, 2024
I have seen Vienna, she is a good provider just like the majority of them. Highly recommend her and all of the other lovely Vogue girls. I am concerned that she would leave the safety and control of the agency to go independent, I wonder what happened there as Nikki runs an awesome and professional shop.

Robert Audley

Ass Connoisseur
Jul 9, 2008
I don't know, this is a tough one because the negative review comes from a new member and it's his first post. Those I always take with a grain of salt. She did offer to see him later, so I agree with jeffu: that is not ghosting (she's communicating and offering alternatives). It sucks that he's coming from the Highlands, but sometimes shit happens.

I have seen Vienna and she's great: she's hot and the service is fantastic.

Pumped

Dec 13, 2022
I don't know, this is a tough one because the negative review comes from a new member and it's his first post. Those I always take with a grain of salt. She did offer to see him later, so I agree with jeffu: that is not ghosting (she's communicating and offering alternatives). It sucks that he's coming from the Highlands, but sometimes shit happens.

I have seen Vienna and she's great: she's hot and the service is fantastic.
I concur -- Vienna was one of my faves when she was at VC and she's hot, she's good and she tastes divine. Never had a bad session with her and I think she is only going to get better over time. She's a classic beauty, with a wonderful body, and such a great attitude.

If some guy wants to lose his shit over a bit of miscommunication and then fight with people about it, let him. Spend your time with Vienna instead. Much more pleasant and productive.

Taylor007

Jul 10, 2021
If some guy wants to lose his shit over a bit of miscommunication and then fight with people about it, let him. Spend your time with Vienna instead. Much more pleasant and productive
Lose his shit? Really? And where did he fight people about it?

It was literally his first and only post. I realize that doesn't give it much credibility but really don't think it was that bad and he's the one receiving over reactions like yours imo.

Reactions: thirstybeau

jeffu

Apr 17, 2005
Lose his shit? Really? And where did he fight people about it?

It was literally his first and only post. I realize that doesn't give it much credibility but really don't think it was that bad and he's the one receiving over reactions like yours imo.
I think @Pumped is (unfortunately) conflating two comments-- the first one by @QBoy who said that Vienna ghosted him and the second one by @tonysmithvictoria who suggested I was getting defensive and possibly a shill for pointing out that the situation described by @QBoy is not what ghosting is and that the reality is that in this business things come up and appointments get rescheduled all the time.

A reputation for "ghosting" can be devastating for a provider as it suggests they are unstable, unreliable or otherwise don't have their act together. I have no issue with people sharing experiences that are different than mine but FFS know the meaning of the terms you're casually throwing around before accusing someone of doing something that by your own description of the event they did not do. Boards like this have tremendous power in that a negative statement or impression can have tangible effects on someone's livelyhood and ability to put food on the table-- so if you're going to slam someone be sure you know what you're talking about first.

For the record I was not "paid" or in any way compensated for writing this review. In fact I asked Vienna if I could write the above review-- but I asked her at the end of our session because I did not want her to feel i was trying to leverage any extras or some sort of deal out of her. Regarding my flowery narrative review style...it's been like that the whole 20 years I've been on this board. The reality, as I'm sure it is for many of us, is that we don't get to discuss or share our wonderful experiences with the providers we meet anywhere else in our personal lives-- so places like this board are the only outlet we have. Feel free to ignore my reviews if you don't like them, and take them with however many grains of salt you feel like. I may be a simp (lol) but I'm no shill.

Taylor007

Jul 10, 2021
I think @Pumped is (unfortunately) conflating two comments-- the first one by @QBoy who said that Vienna ghosted him and the second one by @tonysmithvictoria who suggested I was getting defensive and possibly a shill for pointing out that the situation described by @QBoy is not what ghosting is and that the reality is that in this business things come up and appointments get rescheduled all the time.

A reputation for "ghosting" can be devastating for a provider as it suggests they are unstable, unreliable or otherwise don't have their act together. I have no issue with people sharing experiences that are different than mine but FFS know the meaning of the terms you're casually throwing around before accusing someone of doing something that by your own description of the event they did not do. Boards like this have tremendous power in that a negative statement or impression can have tangible effects on someone's livelyhood and ability to put food on the table-- so if you're going to slam someone be sure you know what you're talking about first.

For the record I was not "paid" or in any way compensated for writing this review. In fact I asked Vienna if I could write the above review-- but I asked her at the end of our session because I did not want her to feel i was trying to leverage any extras or some sort of deal out of her. Regarding my flowery narrative review style...it's been like that the whole 20 years I've been on this board. The reality, as I'm sure it is for many of us, is that we don't get to discuss or share our wonderful experiences with the providers we meet anywhere else in our personal lives-- so places like this board are the only outlet we have. Feel free to ignore my reviews if you don't like them, and take them with however many grains of salt you feel like. I may be a simp (lol) but I'm no shill.
I had no problem with your review and even sent you a dm after reading it, so obviously liked it. However, I do think you've been over the top defending her after a review that really didn't seem that bad. Again, just my opinion and moving on....🙏

Reactions: stewyy

BiggDogg

Apr 25, 2021
We all have our favorites and have been known to defend them. @jeffu isnt wrong in any way. Vienna is an amazing provider and beautiful in all the ways. What the op discusses is not ghosting, its cancelling and requesting a rescheduling and should in no way be a reflection of her service. There are a number of completely acceptable reasons for a cancellation. None of which does she need to justify. I highly reccommend Vienna to anyone. The dude being attcked is a passionate reviewer and feels pretective of a woman that has earned his affection. The accusations unwarranted.

Reactions: hogger and jeffu

jeffu

Apr 17, 2005
We all have our favorites and have been known to defend them. @jeffu isnt wrong in any way. Vienna is an amazing provider and beautiful in all the ways. What the op discusses is not ghosting, its cancelling and requesting a rescheduling and should in no way be a reflection of her service. There are a number of completely acceptable reasons for a cancellation. None of which does she need to justify. I highly reccommend Vienna to anyone. The dude being attcked is a passionate reviewer and feels pretective of a woman that has earned his affection. The accusations unwarranted.
I think we've moved past this by now but thanks for the kind words brah. FWIW it wasn't just a matter of my being "protective" (though there probably was an element of that). As someone whose life for many years has been enriched very much by the intel gleaned from boards like this one I have as much of an interest as anyone in helping to ensure that the informaton provided here is of high quality. All of that said, Vienna really is one of the top providers in Victoria...probably in the province. We are very fortunate.

Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts