Valentina at Eden

TrystMan

New member
Mar 31, 2026
4
16
3
Dropped into Eden’s once again. Selected a sexy young woman named Valentina for a 45 minute session. Started in the hottub, with Valentina hopping in nude. Always a good beginning!

Received a welcome back massage. Then I lay back and we talked while I was softly caressed. Very relaxing. Told me about her home country of Columbia. Left the tub and moved to the bed for the main event.

Excellent CBJ skills. I was in a haze of pleasure when she asked my favourite position. My answer was to suggest doggy as it was popular with the ladies; refusing this lame non-answer, she insisted we select my favourite style. Agreeing with her, I asked her to mount me in cowgirl. The sight of the young sexy Columbian brunette, along with her tight form made me lose control in no time.

Then was just enough time for a quick massage. Before I left, she took care after to ensure I looked well groomed. Thanks Valentina !
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Mjorgan
Vancouver Escorts