TS Coco Noir - Even Better Every Time

Shawn36

New member
Aug 23, 2021
1
2
3
Never posted a review before but since meeting coco noir i had too!

I’ve seen TS Coco Noir, formerly Barbie Aphelion, a few times over the past year and always have an amazing time with her.

She’s gorgeous, has incredibly soft skin, smells amazing and has this sexy smoky voice. She’s also a fantastic kisser.

Coco is really fun and playful, with great banter, and she makes it easy to relax and just enjoy yourself. I usually spend 3 or 4 hours with her and somehow the time always flies by.

I’m also a big fan of her content and have followed her online for quite a while. Definitely one of my favourites and someone I’ll keep coming back to.
 

FabrizioDicko

New member
Sep 12, 2026
7
10
3
Never posted a review before but since meeting coco noir i had too!

I’ve seen TS Coco Noir, formerly Barbie Aphelion, a few times over the past year and always have an amazing time with her.

She’s gorgeous, has incredibly soft skin, smells amazing and has this sexy smoky voice. She’s also a fantastic kisser.

Coco is really fun and playful, with great banter, and she makes it easy to relax and just enjoy yourself. I usually spend 3 or 4 hours with her and somehow the time always flies by.

I’m also a big fan of her content and have followed her online for quite a while. Definitely one of my favourites and someone I’ll keep coming back to.
I’m glad you enjoy her both in person and online. She’s fortunate to have you as a follower, indeed.
 
Vancouver Escorts