The Porn Dude

Lora & Gina (1693)

RobBC

<Insert goofy tag here>
Oct 27, 2002
1,353
1,153
113
Victoria
Honestly not sure which girl I saw (she never clarified her name), but complete B&S. Incall on Johnson street. Got there and was greeted by a woman who looked nothing at all like the pictures and was much older than advertised (would put her late 40's/early 50's). Nice figure, but even slightly like the pictures.

Went up to the room and gave the donation and straight to business. As soon as we got close though I could smell cigarette smoke on her which was the first turn off. Then reached for a condom to do CBJ and I asked if we could do BBBJ as advertised in the ad. To her credit got a "sure okay" and then BBBJ started which was alright, though short. Then condom on and "ok you come on top" and that's when the service went downhill - definite starfish, just lay there. I then asked to switch positions to doggie and she rolled onto her front instead of all 4s making entry awkard. Again, no effort at all (barely any movement at all from her). Ended up leaving early after ~10 mins on a 30 min session.

Would not recommend, even for the below average rates there's much better options out there. Usually I try to find the positives in experiences and report those, but aside from an okay BBBJ there was nothing about this experience that I'd flag as "positive". 😞
 
Vancouver Escorts