Well it has been awhile since my last post, so I'll see if I can still give a decent review...I was looking for someone new to see tonight, and thought I'd give Studio 118 a shot, since there wasn't alot of intel on it... I was greeted in the lobby/staircase, by an attractive blonde (Lea), with amazing assets...(After passing the last customer that was just leaving). She showed me a couple of the rooms, which are pretty nice looking, which it should be, being a newer studio...
I decided on the second room she showed me...After a bit of discussion about what I was looking for and rates, she started the shower, which is really big and could have had some fun in there..
But didn't.. FS for $$ - which she said was her "Christmas rate, and if I wanted I could give her a big tip..So either the room rates are REALLY high, or she was trying to milk some more out of it (see more for my reasoning on this one)...
She returned shortly and upon closing the door asked for the cash up front...Whatever..She is going to get it either way, so now or later is not a big deal for me.. Then she started her "massage", and I use that term loosely... She got some oil...Rubbed a bit on my shoulders, back and legs (about 5 minutes max.)..Played with the boys for a bit (about 2 minutes total while massaging)..Asked if I could roll over...A little more oil, and rubbed the chest (about 2 minutes max.)..Then went over to her stnad, returned and wrapped up the big guy...After we were done (me on top - miss on the side of the table). She started the shower..Cleaned up...And showered after I was done...
I forgot to check the exact time when I got there, but I hit the 7-11 (bank machine, not the teller) about 9:35 and was out by 10!!!!!! Or in a better way...There was 5:30 left in the second period of the Oiler game, and I got home with 16:30 left in the 3rd.. Reflecting back..hindsight is 20/20 and all that jazz..I SHOULD HAVE taken Trawler's advice on his TOFTT list.. I had looked at some, but they weren't working tonight, or I missed the boat there totally...
L...7..Nice body..Very God assets...nice blonde hair...
A...6..Seemed friendly enough, but how do you know in 15 minutes??
S...3..The other head was happy...The wallet was not..Not nearly worth the $$...
Repeat..Definatley not....Not my thing to be part of someone who is making 8$ per hour - $$ for 15 minutes...Very bad TOFTT experience...
But of course.YMMV....Good luck if touring down this road...
I decided on the second room she showed me...After a bit of discussion about what I was looking for and rates, she started the shower, which is really big and could have had some fun in there..
She returned shortly and upon closing the door asked for the cash up front...Whatever..She is going to get it either way, so now or later is not a big deal for me.. Then she started her "massage", and I use that term loosely... She got some oil...Rubbed a bit on my shoulders, back and legs (about 5 minutes max.)..Played with the boys for a bit (about 2 minutes total while massaging)..Asked if I could roll over...A little more oil, and rubbed the chest (about 2 minutes max.)..Then went over to her stnad, returned and wrapped up the big guy...After we were done (me on top - miss on the side of the table). She started the shower..Cleaned up...And showered after I was done...
I forgot to check the exact time when I got there, but I hit the 7-11 (bank machine, not the teller) about 9:35 and was out by 10!!!!!! Or in a better way...There was 5:30 left in the second period of the Oiler game, and I got home with 16:30 left in the 3rd.. Reflecting back..hindsight is 20/20 and all that jazz..I SHOULD HAVE taken Trawler's advice on his TOFTT list.. I had looked at some, but they weren't working tonight, or I missed the boat there totally...
L...7..Nice body..Very God assets...nice blonde hair...
A...6..Seemed friendly enough, but how do you know in 15 minutes??
S...3..The other head was happy...The wallet was not..Not nearly worth the $$...
Repeat..Definatley not....Not my thing to be part of someone who is making 8$ per hour - $$ for 15 minutes...Very bad TOFTT experience...
But of course.YMMV....Good luck if touring down this road...






