Tia Fox / Goddess Maya

vertigation

New member
May 30, 2026
10
7
3
Any reviews for either Tia Fox (LL) or Goddess Maya (Tryst) in Chilliwack?
 
Last edited:

momslayer69

Member
Nov 9, 2024
63
27
18
Care to elaborate on "gross"?
She's a big women, heavy set and almost amazon tall. She's very saggy.. loose skin. It's like she was over 400 pounds and is now 275. I have also seen her with a full face of make up and no make up and there is a huge difference! Good on her for getting to the gym but not my type at all.
 

mclaren99

Well-known member
Dec 9, 2009
647
378
63
Took one for the entire Perb community and went to see Tia Fox tonight for a 45 minute session ( and honestly I’m happy I didn’t book her for longer session ). No way she is 27, add another 15-20 years to that posted age !!! Her face doesn’t look at all like a woman in her late 20s but much older than that. I couldn’t believe my eyes when she came out to greet me ( too bad you have to pay up front, otherwise I would have walked out ). Her body is pretty much like the pictures ( and yes she was wearing those stockings ). She does give bbbj at no extra charge, so that was a nice surprise. If you absolutely need to see her, I’d say just save yourself the money and book her only for a 30 minute session session but keep in mind that she’s not the sexy young chick which you were hoping for .
 
  • Like
Reactions: gianni lotus
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts