The mint studio

Kinklover

Member
Mar 28, 2026
58
33
18
Nowadays there are so many studios and almost all of them have workers which either have outdated pictures or are bad service providers. No wonder all of us have so many bad experiences despite having girls who are extremely pleasant to deal with in this industry. That’s why I am gonna make a spa specific thread.

I know a lot of you have seen girls from here but there were a lot of girl I was intrigued by which I wasn’t able to find so if you have seen anyone from there. Let us know if it’s a worthy investment lol.

I am gonna attach the ones I could find for easier search
Dolly
Zoey
Sierra
Maya
Rachel

Surprisingly the hottest girl in the picture was given the worst rating that explains why we get scammed so easily
 
Jul 6, 2025
28
32
13
What makes Pamela terrible? Is she Pamela Luv?
I've seen both Pamela Luv and Pamela Staxxx and they are both beyond brutal.

You're better off taking four browns, walking over to the toliet, and flushing them goodbye than seeing either of those pathetic providers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: troyb
Vancouver Escorts