Companion's name: The Jess
Date of Visit: oct 9
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 5497
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Leolist
Location: safe secure apartment just west of downtown
Type of Visit: fs
Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes
Activities: massage, mpos, cbj, cfs
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: typical for 1hr
Approximate age of Companion: 20s (forgot to ask)
Hair Color and Length: medium long dark brown straight
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: East Indian
Companion Description: cute face, body of a model with perfect enhanced breasts.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes
The rest of the story: what’s up fellow freaks, long time listener first time caller here, saw some glowing reviews and checked it out for myself.
What can I say, contact was a breeze, once I’m in she greets me in a sexy night dress, we exchange pleasantries then I go shower. She’s ready for me in her room and I can’t stress enough how smoking her body is. We compliment each other while we start touching and before you know it I’m getting a bj.
After mpos and we both finish, she says she wants to massage if there’s still some time (don’t think either of us were watching the clock) and holy shit its the best massage I’ve had in a minute. OkOk her oiled breasts on my body didn’t hurt either. And as mentioned by others her dirty talk is phenomenal. Already want to go back. A true gem!
Date of Visit: oct 9
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 5497
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Leolist
Location: safe secure apartment just west of downtown
Type of Visit: fs
Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes
Activities: massage, mpos, cbj, cfs
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: typical for 1hr
Approximate age of Companion: 20s (forgot to ask)
Hair Color and Length: medium long dark brown straight
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: East Indian
Companion Description: cute face, body of a model with perfect enhanced breasts.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes
The rest of the story: what’s up fellow freaks, long time listener first time caller here, saw some glowing reviews and checked it out for myself.
What can I say, contact was a breeze, once I’m in she greets me in a sexy night dress, we exchange pleasantries then I go shower. She’s ready for me in her room and I can’t stress enough how smoking her body is. We compliment each other while we start touching and before you know it I’m getting a bj.
After mpos and we both finish, she says she wants to massage if there’s still some time (don’t think either of us were watching the clock) and holy shit its the best massage I’ve had in a minute. OkOk her oiled breasts on my body didn’t hurt either. And as mentioned by others her dirty talk is phenomenal. Already want to go back. A true gem!





