Massage Adagio
Ashley Madison

Thai massage

windrider744

Oct 24, 2016
Thanks Paul

I gave her a try before your comment came out and we seemed to click and I had a good time with her. I agree her place is nice and clean. I would repeat but I don't know when . There are so many SPs around and so little time!

Red40lake

Feb 9, 2013
Thanks Paul

I gave her a try before your comment came out and we seemed to click and I had a good time with her. I agree her place is nice and clean. I would repeat but I don't know when . There are so many SPs around and so little time!
Sounds promising... how much was the damage?

windrider744

Oct 24, 2016
Massage is good and CBJ and FS extras available. Asked for 220 and we negotiated a bit 200. Maybe a little much but less than BOA and I enjoyed myself more than the last 2 times at BOA

Finewine

Nov 9, 2014
Massage is good and CBJ and FS extras available. Asked for 220 and we negotiated a bit 200. Maybe a little much but less than BOA and I enjoyed myself more than the last 2 times at BOA
I assume that’s after the door fee? All total cost?

windrider744

Oct 24, 2016
don't know about body slides ....ask and you will find out! I find her pretty and a nice slim compact body. I would say around mid 30s but then again it is hard to tell as they seem to hold their age well.