University of Amanda
E.D. Meds

Sylvie ... Simply captivating

piccoq

Feb 16, 2012
Western Canada
I saw Sylvie (@withsylvie) a week ago and just now have gotten around to a review. While I am reluctant to do this (as in “not telling people where it is that you discovered gold”), I have been the beneficiary of a lot of reviews over the years and feel like I “owe” it.

Reviewing Sylvie is not easy. The task is to capture the singular experience with her in a concise way. Let me try … I last saw her about a year ago and then lost touch until I saw a random post that referred to her. She seemed delighted to hear from me.

Seeing Sylvie is an experience for me. She is a bright, beautiful, self assured and thoughtful young woman whose common sense and wisdom belie her age. She is incredibly self- aware, relishes a challenge, and tops it all off with a great sense of humour. We always seem to “cover the waterfront” in our conversations (usually over an extended visit with a bottle of a favoured champagne): from books, to politics, to self-expectations and of life in general).

The thing is ... everything about her is so genuine - and done with such casual ease - it’s hard not to take her for granted. With apologies to Jack Nicholson, in "As Good As It Gets", she makes me want to be at my very best when I see her!

All of this is not to say she isn’t exceptional on the “other side” of the reasons we see SP’s. Others have already commented on that aspect and I wholeheartedly agree with them.

In my experience, she is someone you might want to have an extended visit with, just to scratch the surface! Yeah, I know, I’m captivated! 😊

Reactions: kamillaricci

SkIbUm527

Nov 25, 2007
Great review. I have a question to ask those on PERB. Because I'm based in Toronto, I am on TERB and on all reviews, we show the website or listing of the person that we review. Why isn't this the same on PERB? Are we not allowed to post that?

piccoq

Feb 16, 2012
Western Canada
Great review. I have a question to ask those on PERB. Because I'm based in Toronto, I am on TERB and on all reviews, we show the website or listing of the person that we review. Why isn't this the same on PERB? Are we not allowed to post that?
Hi,

There is no prohibition on posting contact info. ... Mostly just a matter of preference.

Sylvie posts her contact info on her twitter site: @withsylvie.

Good luck :)

Reactions: kamillaricci

Overdragon

May 15, 2017
Hi,

There is no prohibition on posting contact info. ... Mostly just a matter of preference.

Sylvie posts her contact info on her twitter site: @withsylvie.

Good luck :)
It seems that she is on Twitter only? No website?