Companion's name: Sweet Mia
Date of Visit: Sept/2026
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 204-202-0857
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...eg_sweet_mia_100_young_and_real_pics-11114752
City: Winnipeg
Location: Pembina/Perimeter
Type of Visit: gfe
Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes
Activities: bbbj, daty, lfk, mpos, msog,shared shower
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: txt for menu, upsell of certain services. If memory serves correct base was 280/hr, 320 with bbbj
Approximate age of Companion: mid 20s
Hair Color and Length: Mid length and black
Smoking Status: don’t think so
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: young, pretty, soft spoken, good English, Chinese
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes
The rest of the story:
She’s a sweet soft spoken girl. I wouldn’t say pics are accurate though, only one I think is her is Pic 4 from ad posted. She’s not thin, but also wouldn’t say chubby, we’ll call it a healthy weight. Definitely attractive.
Bit of a shy greeting at door, I undressed and she joined me for a quick shower. In the shower we shared some lfk and she then when down for a bbbj (which I paid extra for). Bbbj was great, I’d say it’s way more gfe than pse style. We then proceeded to the bed where we continued to kiss and bbbj. At that point she had warmed up to me, and I went down to taste her delicious kitty. A bit of stubble but overall bare. She did mention she doesn’t like digits so I respected that. She has a very cute quiet whimper/moan when she is cumming. After that she rode me for a bit in cowgirl we then switched to doggy where I finished. She does offer msog which I hoped to take advantage of but at that point hour was almost up, hopped in for a quick clean up shower with her, shared a few more kisses goodbye and that was it.
I don’t partake in this hobby all that often and when I do it’s usually in other major cities where the girls are way hotter. However I found Mia to be very cute and easy to be around and would certainly repeat the next time the urge strikes. Overall a great Gfe experience.
Date of Visit: Sept/2026
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 204-202-0857
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...eg_sweet_mia_100_young_and_real_pics-11114752
City: Winnipeg
Location: Pembina/Perimeter
Type of Visit: gfe
Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes
Activities: bbbj, daty, lfk, mpos, msog,shared shower
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: txt for menu, upsell of certain services. If memory serves correct base was 280/hr, 320 with bbbj
Approximate age of Companion: mid 20s
Hair Color and Length: Mid length and black
Smoking Status: don’t think so
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: young, pretty, soft spoken, good English, Chinese
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes
The rest of the story:
She’s a sweet soft spoken girl. I wouldn’t say pics are accurate though, only one I think is her is Pic 4 from ad posted. She’s not thin, but also wouldn’t say chubby, we’ll call it a healthy weight. Definitely attractive.
Bit of a shy greeting at door, I undressed and she joined me for a quick shower. In the shower we shared some lfk and she then when down for a bbbj (which I paid extra for). Bbbj was great, I’d say it’s way more gfe than pse style. We then proceeded to the bed where we continued to kiss and bbbj. At that point she had warmed up to me, and I went down to taste her delicious kitty. A bit of stubble but overall bare. She did mention she doesn’t like digits so I respected that. She has a very cute quiet whimper/moan when she is cumming. After that she rode me for a bit in cowgirl we then switched to doggy where I finished. She does offer msog which I hoped to take advantage of but at that point hour was almost up, hopped in for a quick clean up shower with her, shared a few more kisses goodbye and that was it.
I don’t partake in this hobby all that often and when I do it’s usually in other major cities where the girls are way hotter. However I found Mia to be very cute and easy to be around and would certainly repeat the next time the urge strikes. Overall a great Gfe experience.
Last edited:






