Sumaya Summers at TNT West

wolf-brother

New member
Jun 22, 2026
18
6
3
Looks like Sumaya is back, does anyone have prior experience with her?

Did a meet and greet once and she's a looker but her attitude threw me off so I didn't book, but I've somewhat regretted it ever since.
 
Jul 6, 2025
28
32
13
Looks like Sumaya is back, does anyone have prior experience with her?

Did a meet and greet once and she's a looker but her attitude threw me off so I didn't book, but I've somewhat regretted it ever since.
Don't regret it man, you dodged a bullet.

Sumaya is a very, very attractive, young, blonde Russian girl.

But your right, the woman is nothing but fucking attitude and shit service. Her rates are sky high too which doesn't help.

As soon as she walked in the room it wasn't 'hello' or 'nice to meet you' but 'you're late'. Which was not true because according to my watch I walked in at 4:50pm, not 5pm.

She dropped a bottle of lotion on the floor and when I tried to help her clean up she literally yelled at me at the top of her voice top sit down. I felt like just leaving after that.

Her body slide was one of the worst I've ever had, barely glazing over my body with hers. Her breast implants are nice to look at but are almost rock hard - one of the few times I didn't want to touch a woman's breasts. And her body is covered in the most disgusting, cheaply done tattoos I've ever seen.

Unlike you, unfortunately, I was a sucker for her pretty face and paid dearly for it.

Sumaya is one of those girls who just get by on their looks in life. She brings NOTHING else to the table, except for attitude and entitlement.

Evidently she thinks it's okay to treat people like garbage and deliver very sub-par performance because that is all I received from her.

Guys, your time and money are better spent on other, better women in this industry than this self-absorbed trash.

Avoid Sumaya at all costs.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: emoney

wolf-brother

New member
Jun 22, 2026
18
6
3
So I went for it despite the bad experience above. Couldn't help myself, it's been on my mind too long, had to know.

I found her attitude was fine, if a little aloof. Must be a situational thing with her that varies from day to day / YMMV.

What was too bad was she's really leaned into the aesthetic of an SP. By that I mean the fake hair extensions, the lip filler, the fake nails, just the fake/trashy vibe going on from top to bottom. Which is a shame. What attracted me to her so much initially was that she had the hot GND/uni student vibe going. Just naturally attractive blonde with a big set of bolt ons. Now she's unmistakably someone who works in the industry.

The FS was good. She was willing to change it up and I found her responsive and tight. The boob job wasn't rock hard, they felt nice but it wasn't top tier work either (uneven). Overall experience was middle of the road or a bit better. Fair VFM.

Would I go see her again? Probably not. I should have seen her before she changed up her aesthetic. It is what it is. At least now I know and don't have to wonder what I was missing out on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Oliver Humperdink
Vancouver Escorts