Yes Kenzie is there and so is Jenny from the old 7th heaven spaI am aware of who works there as I have seen her there.
But I understand others are now part of the studio.
Kenzie (formerly?) of BT has a LL ad referring to it.
Oh maybe that is why there is a 7 in the name.Yes Kenzie is there and so is Jenny from the old 7th heaven spa
I think you're safe with a Colombian and a Canadian.Kenzie is good when she’s sober, I prefer no Asian women they are all catfish aunties
Jenny used to be a bit of a spinner. With lots of dirty talk and big into ass play. Anyone know if she will do greek?I think you're safe with a Colombian and a Canadian.
Stop in for a quick half hour visit. 100 for a massage and hj was good valueAny intel on this new spa
Jina is supposed to be there this week. She is a young Korean girl that used to work at Natural Therapy on Flint Road. Anyone who saw her there will know there is great value with her.Any intel on this new spa
Guess Jina only is working Weekends. She has a great body and good vfmJina is supposed to be there this week. She is a young Korean girl that used to work at Natural Therapy on Flint Road. Anyone who saw her there will know there is great value with her.
Maybe because the ads are done by AI, or Jenny is copying the ads at Bodytree because she is familiar with them.Studio 7 seems to have lost Kenzie, but are advertizing a new girl named Oliva. Not Olivia, Oliva.
What is starting to concern me is that Studio 7 might be a second Bodytree location.
The ads are written and formatted and sound exactly like Bodytree ads.
Sigh. I was hoping Studio 7 was Jenny, not Bodytree.
If I am incorrect, I apologize in advance.





