Stocking Foot Service

Loves stockings

Well-known member
Jul 17, 2019
571
254
63
Vancouver
Well hopefully it's for someone like me who absolutely loves a girl in sexy Lingerie Stockings and High Heels. Then that allows a person to enjoy Stockings feet. But it's hard to find the right girl. Still looking lol
 

Claudia Strauss

Your Little European Companion
Supporting Member
Aug 25, 2026
12
13
3
bookclaudiastrauss.com
  • Like
Reactions: Loves stockings

hooker

Active member
Mar 24, 2013
98
133
33
Apologies....I should have been more clear. Many of the XDS providers offer this. It's typically free but I simply had no idea what it means. I do fucking love Claudia though!
 

Claudia Strauss

Your Little European Companion
Supporting Member
Aug 25, 2026
12
13
3
bookclaudiastrauss.com
Apologies....I should have been more clear. Many of the XDS providers offer this. It's typically free but I simply had no idea what it means. I do fucking love Claudia though!
Yes they feel amazing and oh so kinky. I also have gloves I can wear in various fabrics xoxo

💋 Claudia Strauss
Your Little European Companion
Website 💕 bookclaudiastrauss.com
Email 🌟 bookclaudiastrauss@protonmail.com
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts